Chapter 88 Menacing animalization period.

Shen Ning helped Li Jingfeng stand up, and walked towards the ruined wall beside him.

    There seems to have been a glorious civilization here, but it has been eroded by wind and sand. There are broken walls and pillars. Shen Ning feels like a pyramid in the previous life, like a place of worship.

    But obviously, it is no longer usable.

    I can only help them keep out the wind.

    Shen Ning shouldered Li Jingfeng's shoulders, and asked distressedly: "Why do you still keep the candy? It's been fifteen days. What do you eat?"

    Also, why does her husband carry this candy with him?

    Li Jingfeng smiled and explained: "The candy is for Ning Ning. I was worried that the teacher would not be used to the vegetarian diet. I didn't expect that Teacher Xia Rong prepared a rich meal for Ning Ning." So he didn't take it out

    . .

    It turned out to be like this.

    Shen Ning was moved in his heart, and the sweetness spread in his heart.

    Fish feel so happy.

    It turned out that the big meal ticket really stopped thinking about himself and caring about himself all the time.

    Also, "It's been fifteen days, how can you still have it?"

    "There is a lot of sugar for Ning Ning, and I don't know how long I will be stuck here, so try to control and reduce consumption so that I can persist until The day when you can go out."

    In the past fifteen days, Li Jingfeng seemed to have lost a lot of weight, and Shen Ning felt a pain in his heart.

    The big meal ticket has always been the one who stands by his side to protect him. He has never seen Li Jingfeng so thin, but the opponent's figure is still tall and straight, and those muscles are still full of explosive power like a cheetah in the dark jungle, ready to deal with sudden surprises at any time In danger, grab the opponent's neck and bite.

    Shen Ning put Li Jingfeng's arm on his shoulder.

    Li Jingfeng didn't want Ning Ning to be so nervous, so he stretched out his hand and squeezed Shen Ning's little face: "Honey, I'm fine."

    Bao...baby or something, I hate it!

    Shen Ning blushed, hum, this big meal ticket, I know how to make fun of myself.

    Shen Ning's heart was pounding and he was extremely flustered. He took Li Jingfeng around and around, wondering why he hadn't reached his destination yet?

    He has to go there quickly to treat the injury of the big meal ticket!

    The spiritual sea of ​​the big meal ticket seems to be very disordered, but the strange thing is that it hasn't reached the critical point of berserk...?

    Also, the wounds on the big meal ticket, the blood seeped from the armor...!

    "This road is too far away! Is it a mirage? Wangshan ran to death?"

    Li Jingfeng looked amused, and suddenly said: "Ningning, have you ever thought about it?"

    "Huh?"

    "Is there a possibility, no It's too far away, it's Ningning, you lost your way." Li Jingfeng pointed to the broken wall and stone pillars in front of him.

    "."

    Shen Ning was instantly stuck.

    This is really... GG was played amidst the laughter.