Chapter 86 Is there a possibility that no one has died since ancient times?

The news that the king-level star beast appeared in the space station of the seventh star field swept the entire empire.

    In this battle, the nearly king-level star beast was defeated under the encirclement and suppression of the Fourth Army, and the whereabouts of Li Jingfeng, the first marshal Li Jingfeng, the morning star of the empire, is unknown.

    The First Legion is ramping up its efforts to send manpower to search in various wild planets.

    Shen Ning is in a coma in the infirmary of the Fourth Army.

    His body was covered with a white quilt, and his almost transparent white skin almost blended with the snow-white velvet pajamas.

    The incandescent light in the ward passed through his thick eyelashes, casting a thin circle of shadows under his eyelids. Along his slightly pointed jaw line, one can vaguely see the light blue blood vessels underneath, and the skin is as transparent as cherry snow.

    Xia Rong came to the ward step by step, some medical staff tried to stop her, Xia Rong took out her doctor's certificate: "I also have the qualifications to practice medicine, he is my student's spouse, I want to see him." "Okay.

    " After looking at Xia Rong's ID, his attitude improved a lot, "So it's you, Professor Xia." "

    Please." The other party also thoughtfully helped him open the door of the room, "But the patient has fallen into a deep coma, and I don't know when he will be released. When you wake up, please contact us as soon as possible, there is a bell." "

    Thank you." Xia Rong nodded, and the other party carefully closed the door for him before leaving.

    Shen Ning had a distant dream.

    In his dream, he dreamed that he was with the big meal ticket, facing the evil monsters, they fought side by side, but soon, perhaps sensing the danger, the big meal ticket asked him to go first.

    The big meal ticket said that he was very good, and he asked himself to leave first, and he would catch up soon, but Yu listened to him and left, waiting and waiting, but he never waited for the big meal ticket to come back.

    Woo, where did the big meal ticket go?

    Fish can't be fed without someone.

    What about going together? Did you agree to catch up?

    He said he would accompany him.

    Shen Ning stood up in his dream. There was dark soil, a white arch bridge, and some glaring sunlight. Shen Ning stretched out his arms to cover the light, and walked forward staggeringly. It felt like he was about to find a big meal ticket, but he stepped into the endless black abyss——

    "Ah——"

    Shen Ning woke up panting. His body was slightly arched, revealing a very fragile shape.

    "Ning Ning."

    Shen Ning heard a gentle voice, someone took his hand and called him softly.

    It's Charon.

    For a moment, Shen Ning felt the scent of his mother.

    Such a warm call.

    Xia Rong gently raised her hand, stroked Shen Ning's bangs: "Wake up, did you just have a nightmare?"

    When she was alone, Xia Rong was no longer cold as she was at the research station, but very gentle.

    Shen Ning came back to his senses and remembered the tragedy of the research station before he fell into a coma: "I'm sorry, Mr. Xia, your research station was destroyed." "