Chapter 98 The cubs formed into a ball are too cute!

Ahhh, the cubs that form a ball are too cute!

    Shen Ning couldn't help but recalled the way he put Eggy on the floating board when the cubs were still Eggy.

    Gululu.

    At that time, when he pressed lightly, Eggy would roll along the floating board into his arms.

    This game is the most fun!

    Li Jingfeng also said, tell him not to play with his son into a concussion.

    He couldn't help laughing when he remembered how he looked at that time.

    Touching the cub's head, Shen Ning comforted: "It's okay, I don't dislike the cub, I'm just thinking about your big daddy." "

    Aww?"

    Big, big baba?

    It was the deep voice next to that dad when he was playing with them!

    The little dragon cub blushed suspiciously, because he knew that it was a powerful being, and it was an adult dragon.

    "Yes." At this time, Shen Ning heard the sound of the bathroom door being opened, and he hurriedly conspired loudly with the cub, "Cub hide behind me first, okay? Let's play a game and give Dapapa a surprise!" "

    Ooooh !" Xiao Xiaolong's eyes lit up when he heard the game, was he playing hide-and-seek?

    He and little fish brother often play!

    However, the space of the large water tank is limited, and there are only a few places to play around, such as under Dad's clothes.

    I found it in a while.

    Shen Ning let Xiao Xiaolong get into his coat and lie on his back.

    Hey, being grabbed by the little dragon's claws on the clothes, it feels so cute!

    So when Li Jingfeng came out, Shen Ning shouted to him excitedly.

    "Big meal ticket!!"

    He waved his hand, signaling Li Jingfeng to come over quickly.

    Li Jingfeng walked a few steps quickly, and came in front of Shen Ning.

    "What's wrong?" He asked with a smile.

    Ning Ning's expression seemed extraordinary.

    Although Ning Ning was happy every day, it was the first time he saw Ning Ning so expressive, and couldn't help sharing his joy with him.

    Very special, did something happen?

    "Hey." Shen Ning smiled mysteriously.

    He suddenly thought of teasing Li Jingfeng: "Guess?"

    Li Jingfeng wrapped his arms around Shen Ning's shoulders, his eyes were sharp, but his tone was soft: "It must be a good thing." "Ah, how do

    you know?"

    Li Jingfeng reached out and squeezed Squeezing Xiaoyu's face: "Ningning is so happy."

    "Is it obvious?"

    "Of course." Li Jingfeng's tone became more gentle, "Then can you tell me what's going on now?" "

    Yeah , um, good." Shen Ning was successfully fooled by him, and obediently said, "Our cub has broken his shell!!!"

    Shen Ning happily shared this good news, but Li Jingfeng was stunned when he heard it.

    An unbelievable feeling came to my heart, the surroundings were quiet like an illusion, his and Ningning's egg...has its shell broken? !