Chapter 37 Baby egg, fall in love and a Kiss

Dr. Shen, the researchers and doctors and professors from the base all came.

The little mermaid was sick, and no one was more anxious than them.

After all, the mermaid is a fish that came out of the base.

Even if there was an accident in the middle and someone caught it and auctioned it on the black market, it was still a precious fish raised in the base.

So even though there was something wrong with the marshal, the people at the base rushed to the place with their families.

Dr. Shen first gave Ning Ning a simple examination, and told the general situation to the people at the base, and the people at the base fiddled with various instruments.

"How is it?" Li Jingfeng stood behind them and asked in a deep voice.

The people at the base wiped the sweat from their foreheads: "Fortunately...Marshal, the little mermaid's problem is not serious, it's just that the mental power is overdrawn." "Do you know that the little mermaid

can absorb human spiritual power?" Li Jingfeng asked tentatively.

"Ah?" The people at the base were stunned and shook their heads, "Where did the marshal hear about it?"

Li Jingfeng paused, it seemed that the people at the base didn't understand, so he had better not say: "No."

No Knowing that this is a characteristic of the little mermaids that has not been discovered by humans, it is unique to Ningning.

In short, it is not a bad thing for Ningning to absorb his own spiritual power and replenish himself.

After inspecting Shen Ning, he checked the condition of Eggy, and after confirming that there was nothing wrong, the people at the base were ready to leave.

Before leaving, the researcher at the base took a pen and gestured to Li Jingfeng the scanned image of Shen Ning's testicles: "Marshal...Look here, there may be more than one little mermaid." Is that so

?

Li Jingfeng looked at the images of two cute black puppies in his balls, and his heart twitched fiercely.

It is indeed the shape of two cute cubs curled up, but the cubs are still too young to tell their race. In fact... the dragon is also born from eggs, and in Ningning's stomach, it may be...

Li Jingfeng didn't think about it any further. There were two little lives in his balls, which was enough to excite the iron-blooded Marshal.

Li Jingfeng had never imagined that a small life was such an exciting thing.

His heartbeat was a little unsteady, and it sped up slightly. This was the crystallization of him and Ning Ning, in Ning Ning's womb, a cute cub that belonged to him.

He has always been fighting on the battlefield, and he has gradually become numb after seeing too many lives passing away, but this is the first time for him to welcome a new life.

"Okay, thank you." Li Jingfeng heard himself say in a hoarse voice.

He came back to his senses and shook hands with the base personnel: "I will take good care of Xiaoyu. If there is anything to pay attention to, I hope the base can notify me in time." "Well, don't worry, the people in

our base , and will pay attention to Ningning's situation at any time." The base staff's perception of Li Jingfeng has eased a lot, after all, Xiaoyu has indeed been raised healthier with Li Jingfeng, although he is still very thin, but compared to when he just came back from the black market. I'm much stronger, and I've gained a lot of weight.