Chapter 18 Is this the power of love?

Hearing that there were other rewards, Shen Ning's eyes brightened even more.

    hey-hey.

    This time it was just because I was strong that I gave myself such a precious gift, I don't know what gift it will be next time~

    Shen Ning couldn't help looking forward to it.

    Happy fish!

    When this incident happened, Shen Ning also strengthened his belief, that is to cultivate his own abilities well, strive to protect himself, and not hold back Li Jingfeng, or even protect Li Jingfeng in turn!

    Next time you encounter similar incidents, Yuyu will do well!

    Shen Ning couldn't wait to do something again, when the fish regained its mental strength and could freely control the water, it would be the end of those who bullied the fish!

    Hmph~

    And Li Jingfeng said that there will be rewards for good performance. I don't know what the next reward will be?

    Yuyu couldn't help but look forward to it.

    Li Jingfeng looked at the little mermaid, and fondled the little mermaid's head.

    His eyes were still red, but he looked at Shen Ning very gently, and his words were a little nervous: "Where is the injury, let me see?

    " The tail is the tail that the fish touched when struggling, and there are bruises on the arms when they were subdued.

    Li Jingfeng felt even more distressed when he saw Xiaoyu's expression of pretending to say nothing was fine, he doted on Xiaoyu he loved, and was reluctant to bump into each other, those people...

    Li Jingfeng narrowed his eyes.

    He was the first marshal, and he led the expeditionary force composed of the first, second, and third legions to the front line of the empire's interstellar space to snipe and kill the star beast tide and protect the entire Nolan. I don't know how many pairs of eyes are staring at him, jealous of him, ready to bite his flaws and not let go.

    Maybe he was too gentle with these people before.

    Those who bullied Ning Ning today should pay the due price, Li Jingfeng was furious, the elders, those diehards, it's time for a change.

    Shen Ning nestled in Li Jingfeng's arms, feeling the chaos and fury of Li Jingfeng's mental power, and was a little worried.

    He took the initiative to hold Li Jingfeng's hand, wanting to send Li Jingfeng spiritual power, Li Jingfeng said softly: "I'm fine."

    How could it be fine?

    Shen Ning was even more anxious. In the palace just now, it was obvious that Li Jingfeng...

    However, the appearance of the big meal ticket was amazing. Those powerful and beautiful flames directly pierced the other party's spiritual sea, and the entire palace was under Li Jingfeng's anger. Burning...

    Li Jingfeng is so strong.

    Shen Ning held Li Jingfeng's hand tightly and sent him mental power, but after losing for a while, Shen Ning felt a little sleepy and exhausted. Too bad, after fighting wits and courage with those people for a long time today, Yu's mental power was also exhausted Not a lot...

    Yu is too tired, Yu wants to play badly quq

    "I really don't care." Li Jingfeng explained, "I have vented just now, and now my mental strength is still stable, Ning Ning rests first." I don't know why,