Chapter 120 Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning from behind.

"I want to go with you." Shen Ning said.

    His gaze was very determined.

    Li Jingfeng said hoarsely: "Okay."

    He put his arms around Shen Ning's shoulders, his mood surged again, and he was shocked by a certain characteristic of Shen Ning.

    Although Ning Ning has a cute and lazy personality and loves to play, she will accompany him every important juncture.

    Even save him.

    For example in Desolate Star.

    Without Ningning, he would have to pay a certain price if he wanted to leave.

    Ning Ning is the one who stands by his side.

    So Li Jingfeng didn't say anything he didn't want.

    The little mermaid is indeed a slanted, prominent and unexpected army of the empire.

    But he easily didn't want to put the little fishes in danger.

    The little mermaids can follow, but they only need to help the imperial people stabilize the spiritual sea.

    But Ningning, of course, has the same authority as him.

    Li Jingfeng agreed.

    Seeing Li Jingfeng agreeing so quickly and with gentle eyes, Shen Ning knew that the big meal ticket understood him!

    Hey, hey, hey.

    It feels so good to be connected.

    The two are holding hands.

    "Then let's go to bed."

    "Yeah."

    At night, the lights in the bedroom were turned off, and only the moonlight was left in the room through the gauze curtain.

    Li Jingfeng put his arms around Shen Ning, and patted Shen Ning's back lightly: "Ning Ning, good night."

    The day of the battle came slowly.

    Because Li Jingfeng and Shen Ning went to the palace, Li Le and Zhang Qian also moved to live in the palace, responsible for their safety.

    Dr. Shen was no exception and became the chief physician in the palace.

    On this day, Li Jingfeng went to the vestibule for a meeting, his father Xia Rong didn't know what he was busy with, and only Shen Ning stayed in the garden alone.

    He looked up at the starry sky in the sky, and he was about to set off. Today's big meal ticket is doing the final arrangement and mobilization work.

    Hope everything goes well.

    Suddenly, Li Le's voice came from behind.

    "Hey, Ning Ning, look at the small wooden weapon I made, the super slingshot."

    Shen Ning turned around, and saw Li Le walking towards him, followed by Zhang Qian.

    As Li Jingfeng's personal bodyguards and close relatives, the two had already understood their accusations during the war, so they did not go to the vestibule, but guarded the safety of Shen Ning and his son in the castle.

    Li Le moved closer and showed Shen Ning what he was holding.

    It is still a lifelike wood carving, but this time the wood carving is not an ugly duckling, but an exquisite wooden bow and arrow cart!