1: Y/n Shuchun Cheng

Y/n Shuchun Cheng is younger than her older twin sister Marinette Dupain Cheng by 5 minutes. Like her sister and her mother, y/n has silky navy-blue hair and ocean blue eyes.

Unlike her sister who prefers to tie her hair into two low ponytails most of the time, y/n either liked her hair in a high ponytail, in a different hairstyle she knows or let her hair down completely. Marinette and y/n may look similar in terms of looks but one way to differentiate them was the length of their hair. Y/n had longer hair beyond her shoulders with natural curls at the ends of her hair while Marinette's straight hair was touching her shoulders. Both y/n and Marinette had their different interests too. Marinette was interested in designing outfits while y/n was more of an athletic and arts person.

Both sisters had separate rooms but would sleep with each other if one of them is having a bad day. Both sisters also attend the same high school and were in the same class. While Marinette had a crush on the famous fashion model Adrien Agreste, y/n did not find any of the guys in the school her type but is not too bothered by the fact of love yet.

"Marinette, c'mon, it's time for breakfast." Y/n chided on her sister who was still packing her bag.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." Marinette replied as she got the last of her things and left her room.

"Morning girls, here's your breakfast." Y/n's dad Tom greeted as he placed the girls' breakfast on the table.

"Morning dad, morning mom." Marinette and y/n greeted.

"Morning my two blueberries." Y/n's mom Sabine greeted as the family started eating breakfast. Once the two girls were done with breakfast, they left the house and walked to school since their house was near the school they went to.

"Y/n, are you free after school today?" Marinette asked.

"Sorry sis but I have dance practice again. The competition is closing in and my group is still unsure about certain parts of the choreography. Well, most of my group members are unsure except for me so I agreed with my group mates to stay after school to work on the choreography." Y/n replied. "Why, what's up?" She continued.

"Me and the girls are heading over to Juleka's house to watch the Kitty Section practice for their upcoming competition too." Marinette replied.

"Kitty Section? Who's that?" Y/n asked.

"Gee, I really do have to start from phase 1." Marinette sighed.

"I'm sorry, you know whenever you ask me to go over to Juleka's house to watch the Kitty Section I always have something on. What a bummer." Y/n sulked.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll explain everything." Marinette cheered her sister up as she started explaining everything about the kitty section.

~ (Time skip)

After a few hours of lesson, it was finally time for lunch as Marinette and y/n headed to the cafeteria to get lunch. They then looked for their group of friends and sat with them. Y/n and Marinette were in the same friend group which consisted of themselves, Marinette's best friend for almost 4 years Alya, y/n's best friend Zoe who was also the sister of the school's queen bee Chloe, Rose, Alix, Mylene and Juleka.

"So, you two, are you coming over to Jule's house to watch the Kitty Section?" Rose asked the twins.

"Well, as much as I want to, I can't. I have to help my dance group with the choreography we're working on for the upcoming competition and most of them don't know a lot of the steps." Y/n explained as the group of girls sulked.

"Hey, but maybe I could swing by if my practice ends early." said y/n as the girls' frowns turned into smiles.

"Great, we'll be seeing y/n later!" Rose exclaimed.

"Might be. Marinette, if you look to your left you might catch a pair of eyes looking at you." Alya winked as Marinette turned to her left and saw Adrien catching a glance at her before looking away when Marinette looked at him.

"Mari, I think you should really tell Adrien how you feel. It's a sign, he looked at you and when you looked at him, he looked away." Y/n whispered.

"Wow, the love expert herself comes in again but she doesn't have a boyfriend or a crush at all." Marinette sarcastically teased.

"Hey, that's not my problem, the guys here just don't interest me." Y/n stated.

"Really, you should have seen Juleka's brother." said Alya.

"Juleka has a brother?" Y/n questioned.

"I guess your sister has been keeping a lot of things from you, your sister used to date him." Alya crossed her arms as she asked Juleka to show a picture of her brother to y/n. After looking at the picture, y/n commented, "Woah, he's not too bad actually but not really my type." But deep in her heart, she felt that feeling of crushing come in as she pictured the picture of Juleka's brother in her mind.

"I guess finding a boyfriend for you might be even more difficult for you, y/n, you do look like someone with high standards." said Alix.

"Like what I said girls, the boys in school aren't my type. Juleka's brother isn't too bad I guess." Y/n said.

"Y/n has a crush on Luka!" Rose exclaimed.

"HEY! I didn't say anything about crushing yet!" Y/n exclaimed as the girls started laughing. The lunch bell rang as the girls slowly headed back to class for their next lesson. 

My first chapter omggggg I still can't believe I'm publishing this after months...