5: A Friendly outing

As y/n slowly woke up the next morning, she glanced at the time and realized she had a lot of spare time. She got her outfit she picked out the previous night and took a quick shower. When y/n came out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang. She looked at the time on her phone and muttered, "It's not even 10.30 yet, why is he so early."

"Don't worry, I got it." Marinette called from downstairs, smirking at y/n as she sees her.

"Marinette, no, I'm not ready yet." Y/n begged her sister not to open the door yet.

"Too late." Marinette said as she opened the door while y/n franticly ran back to her room.

"Luka, hey." Marinette greeted.

"Hi Marinette, is y/n ready?" Luka asked.

"Not yet but you could come in and wait for her." Marinette invited Luka into her house.

"Which twin are you waiting for today young man?" Tom asked after seeing Luka.

"The younger one." Luka replied.

"Ah, she's in her room still preparing but you could roam around the house for a while if you want." Tom smiled as Luka slowly looked around the house, seeing all the achievements the twins achieved and family portraits of the family. He then wandered off to the second level where the bedrooms are. He glanced at Marinette's bedroom with loads of pictures of Adrien and mannequin models with dresses and went to y/n's room where y/n was still doing her makeup and hair. He leaned on the door frame and watched y/n put on some makeup, thinking she didn't need any.

Y/n on the other hand was too engrossed in doing her makeup she didn't realize Luka was watching her from outside her room.

"Alright, done." Y/n closed her lip gloss bottle and tossed it into her white bag before picking up her pyjamas and heading out. When y/n finally caught sight of Luka, she shrieked as the dirty clothes in her hand dropped on the floor.

"Luka, I didn't know you were early today." Y/n started as she bent down to pick up her clothes.

"I know, I wasn't supposed to be this early but my parents thought that girls liked guys who arrive earlier than the agreed meeting time." Luka explained. After hearing his reason, y/n thought, 'Is he indicating something?'

"Oh, I see. Anyways, I'm sorry for all this, you know how long girls take to get ready." Y/n apologized.

"Not a problem at all." Luka smiled. "I see your guitar is quite interesting too." He commented.

"Yeah, I was gifted a plain white guitar for my birthday few years ago but I decided to decorate it with stickers to make it more aesthetic." Y/n explained. "You could take a look at it while I go put these away." She continued as she left her room while Luka went into y/n's room. When y/n came back, Luka asked, "Do you think you can play something?"

"Now?" Y/n asked as Luka nodded.

"Well, I wish I can but I don't know what song to play right now and we have a friendly outing to go for so maybe another time?" Y/n replied.

"Ah of course, let's go." Luka said as the two of them left y/n's room.

"Well, what were you two doing in my sister's bedroom?" Marinette asked.

"Marinette, not now please." Y/n groaned as she put on her shoes and left the house with Luka.

"Have fun you two." Marinette chirped as y/n closed the door immediately.

"Don't mind my sister, she's going out with Adrien later and I don't know if it'll go well." Y/n started.

"Finally, it's been ages since Adrien actually had to courage to ask Marinette out." Luka commented as y/n chuckled.