17: Study date

When y/n was feeling much better, she decided to arrange a study date with Luka. Even though Luka is older than y/n by one year, he could still help y/n with questions since the syllabus they both take were the same. The only difference is the level of difficulty of the questions.

"Have fun with you study date y/n." Marinette chirped as y/n left the house and went to the bus stop and waited for the bus that goes to a café in town. When the bus came, y/n got in and found a seat near the window. A few stops later, Luka coincidentally got on the same bus as y/n and instantly caught sight of y/n who was looking out of the window minding her own business. Sneakily, Luka took a few photos of y/n being photogenic before taking the seat next to her.

"Oh, Luka, hey. I didn't know you were taking this bus too." Y/n started when she caught sight of Luka coming up to her.

"It is a direct bus from my house to the café we agreed to meet up at but since both of us are here now we can go together." Luka explained as he took a seat next to y/n.

"Cool, is this café we're going to very crowded?" Y/n asked.

"It shouldn't be, I have some previous seniors who work there and I booked a table for the two of us to occupy for 2 hours." Luka replied.

"Ooh, I bet this café you recommended have really tasty food and drinks." Y/n wondered.

"You're going to love it." Luka smiled as the two continued their journey on the bus till they reached the stop. When they reached the stop, the two got off and walked to the café.

"Luka, it's been a while. I assume this is your girlfriend, is she?" Luka's previous senior in his school Kenneth started.

"I am not his girlfriend, we're just best friends." Y/n snapped.

"Kidding but you two seem close I thought you two were a thing, anyways, here's your special table just for the two of you." Kenneth led the two to a private corner in the café.

"You know where I am if you need me, enjoy your study time. After two hours I'm going to have to chase you two out." Kenneth smiled as he left.

"Do everyone around always assume we're a couple?" Y/n asked.

"From the looks of how close we are, yes." Luka replied. "Anyways, what do you want to have?" He asked, handing a menu to y/n as she glanced through it.

"Everything here looks super delicious but I guess I'll have an iced caramel Frappuccino. I don't know what to eat." Y/n replied.

"We could share the cakes and other treats here if you want." Luka insisted.

"Sure, whatever you order we'll share." Y/n made her decision as Luka went to the counter to order their food and drinks while y/n started taking out her work and started working on them. Luka came back shortly as the two started studying while waiting for their orders to arrive. Occasionally, y/n would ask Luka to teach her certain questions and clarify certain concepts while y/n tested on Luka about basic concepts of the subjects he took, all while enjoying their food.

"I never knew this topic is actually that easy." Y/n commented after finishing another math question.

"You're overthinking things, that's why you think it's hard. But when you patiently re-read the question a few times, it becomes easier and you're able to solve it." Luka explained.

"I overthink about a lot of things in life, not just my studies but literally almost everything that happens in my life." Y/n explained.

"Well, you shouldn't." Luka took another sip of his drink.