24: Marinette and Adrien's moment

A lil short but here's an adrienette moment:))

Bumping her head into Adrien's back, Adrien turned around and smiled, "Hey Marinette, care to have a dance?"

"I-uh-" Without answering, Adrien grabbed Marinette to the dance floor where he held onto one of Marinette's hand, placed the other on his shoulder and pulled her close to him by her waist and started slow dancing with her. Y/n and Zoe stood at the side and watched them slow dancing, y/n recording them at the same time as the girls gossiped about Marinette and Adrien.

"I swear they were made for each other, they're just too oblivious to see it." Y/n started.

"Oh, here comes Nino and Alya." Zoe pointed out as they girls watched Alya rearrange their hands so that Adrien's hands were on Marinette's hips while Marinette's hands were wrapped around Adrien's neck. Both confused and awkward by the hand placement, Adrien shrugged it off and leaned in closer to Marinette.

"Oh my gosh Zoe, it's happening!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Shhh, calm down." Zoe tried to calm her best friend down as the duo continued to slow dance while embracing each other. After recording for a while, y/n placed her phone back in her bag and continued to watch the duos slow dance.

"Chloe's def going to be jealous after this." Y/n smirked.

"Where is your partner?" Zoe teasingly asked.

"He's uh, not here." Y/n replied, already thinking about Luka.

"Pity that none of the guys in our school interest you, if not you would have danced with one of them here." Zoe says.

"Zo, c'mon, don't start that again." Y/n sighed.

"Kidding, how bout we do another Tiktok, there is a dance that I think both of us should do." Zoe insisted.

"You just read my mind." Y/n replied as the girls went to the rooftop to film their Tiktok and hangout.

*-*

Meanwhile on the dance floor, Marinette and Adrien were enjoying their dance together and Marinette was slowly getting used to the feeling of being close to Adrien but is still unable to tell him her true feelings.

"Marinette, are you free this weekend?" Adrien asked.

"I should be, what's up?" Marinette asked.

"Do you maybe want to catch a movie?" Adrien asked. Marinette looked up and smiled, agreeing to the meet up.

"You know, this night has been amazing when you're around. I know this party was my whole plan and I asked Chloe to send out an invitation to the whole class including you. She was hesitant at sending you an invitation at first but she gave in since your sister was coming too so it was fair that you came along too. If you weren't here, I would have no one to dance with." Adrien explained. Marinette's cheeks flashed red at the explanation.

"I-uh, I, of course, a lot of people say I bring the life in parties." Marinette let go of Adrien as she looked around for her sister. She then looked at her phone and realized her dad was already here to pick Marinette and y/n up.

"Looking for y/n?" Adrien asked as Marinette nodded.

"I think I see her, she's with Zoe." Adrien pointed at the two girls who exited the elevator. Marinette ran up to her sister and said, "Dad's here, we have to go now."

"Oh, alright. Bye Zoe." Y/n bid goodbye to her best friend and left with her sister.

"About that dance a few moments ago." Y/n started.

"We're going out again this weekend." Marinette switched the topic. Y/n squealed and hugged her sister tightly.

"Good luck having some alone time again, where are you going this weekend?" Y/n asked.

"We're catching a movie." Marinette replied.

"Ooh, have fun." Y/n teased.  

Word count: 614