18: The confession

7 April; we'll assume it's a Monday and the dinner is 2 days later

"A dinner date this Wednesday? Sure, I guess but what is the special occasion?" Y/n asked over the phone.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask my best friend out." Luka replied even though deep down in him, he's asking y/n out for another reason.

"It better not be a fast-food date, I've breaking out real bad because of heaty food." Y/n complained.

"Calm down, we're not going for fast food, you'll know on Wednesday." Luka calmly replied.

"I trust you Luka, what do I wear?" Y/n asked.

"Something fancy or casual would do." Luka replied.

"Fancy? Are we heading to a fancy expensive restaurant? Can you even afford a meal there?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n, you really need to calm down, like I said, you'll know on Wednesday." Luka calmly replied again. "Besides, I have to go now so bye." He continued as he hung up.

"Wait, I'm not- Ughh, bastard, you're so dead Luka Couffaine." Y/n raged as she threw her phone onto her bed.

"Woah, why are you so upset?" Marinette asked.

"It's Luka, he's taking me to a fancy restaurant this Wednesday and he might be paying for dinner and I can't let him go broke just for that one night." Y/n explained.

"Just let him pay for it, even if you feel bad, he's the one organizing the dinner." Marinette explained.

"Fine, I guess I'll just go for it." Y/n sighed.

*-*

The day of the dinner...

Y/n was in her room preparing for a special dinner with Luka which was also unexpected to her. As y/n was finishing up her light makeup, Marinette came into her room and commented, "Aww, my little sister is already preparing for her date with her man."

"Hey, it's not like Adrien won't take you out for a fancy dinner one day." Y/n rolled her eyes. Marinette say, "I get that he's rich but will his parents even like me? His father already has a hatred towards me for commenting on his bland pancakes last time I went to Adrien's house and I've never even met his mom before at all. The only thing he probably likes me for is my designs and other than that I'm just an ordinary baker girl."

"Adrien told me his mom is friendly towards everyone." said y/n.

"Yeah, but I really want to see her, just once." Marinette whined. "Adrien did show me some pictures and she's really pretty." She continued. When y/n was done primming herself, she grabbed her bag and went downstairs.

"Y/n, Luka is here already." Sabine called from downstairs.

"I'm coming." Y/n replied as she ran down the stairs. When she caught sight of Luka wearing a black buttoned up shirt with the sleeves folded at elbow length, she couldn't help but admire him in her own world. When she came back to her senses, y/n slipped on the second last step but held onto the railing at the side to position herself.

"You didn't see anything Luka." Y/n started.

"It's fine I didn't see anything." Luka smiled.

"Don't stay out for too long guys, there is still school tomorrow." Tom reminded.

"We'll be back before 10, rest assured." Luka reassured.

"Go enjoy yourselves." Sabine smiled as Luka and y/n left the house.

"Exactly where are we going?" Y/n asked. Luka didn't answer her question as both of them reached a car. Luka opened the door as he gestured to y/n to enter first. When y/n entered the car, she exclaimed, "Jagged Stone?"