11: Valentine's Day pt 1

Valentine's day...

"Okay Marinette, tonight is your night. Adrien asked you to be his date to the dance and you agreed so now it's time for you to get pampered." Y/n started as she dragged her sister into the bathroom while she laid out her makeup supplies.

"Y/n, aren't you nervous about primming yourself too?" Marinette asked.

'Right, I nearly forgot I have a date this year.' Y/n thought. "Of course not, I've gotten my outfit prepared last week already." Y/n replied. As she heard Marinette close the bathroom door, y/n started to hallucinate at the fact her best friend is her date and becoming more than just friends may be early for her.

*-* (Another pov)

Luka on the other hand was fixing his hair before he had to report back to school since there were buses to cater the boys to the mixed school. When Luka was satisfied with his looks, he grabbed the small origami bouquet his sister helped him make, bid his sister and mom goodbye before setting off for school. When he got to school, most of the guys were wearing the same thing, black suits with black bowties or ties. Some wore vests while some wore suspenders. Luka caught sight of his group of friends as they all started talking about their dates.

"Luka, dude, have you found yourself a date yet?" Sebastian asked.

"I did actually." Luka replied.

"Is it with that baker girl Marinette?" Connor mocked.

"Hey, don't insult my friends like that." Luka frowned. "But no, we broke up already remember? Apparently, she has a twin sister whom I've never met until last month." He continued as he showed a picture of y/n to his friends. After one look at the picture, all his friends were jeering and commenting how pretty y/n was.

"Woah Luka, you just found yourself a goddess." Sebatian commented. "And it's cute that you made her a small origami bouquet for her." He continued, pointing at the small bouquet Luka held.

"My sister helped me make it actually." Luka corrected.

"You're a really lucky guy Luka, a sweet sister, a beautiful date." Victor commented.

"I take back what I said about Marinette." Connor regretted as the group of boys laugh before they were called by their form teachers to get their attendances marked.

"Alright boys, the buses are here already so I shall dismiss you class by class to the assigned buses. Have fun and don't get too intimate with the girls in the other school." The principal announced as Luka's class was the first to get on the bus.

*-*

Back at Françoise Dupont High, y/n and Marinette had just entered the school and saw the Valentine's Day related decorations decorated through the hallway. Other students, mainly girls were waiting for their dates to come while some were in their own cliques talking about the dance.

"Look, I think the guys from the boys' school are here." The two heard someone point out as a bus pulled up at the entrance of the school. The door opened as the boys started streaming down the bus while some girls at the side were admiring the boys. Y/n was sharp enough to catch sight of a teal-haired boy as she went up to immediately went up to him.

"Luka, hi. Welcome to my school." Y/n smiled. Luka's friends started jeering him as they introduced themselves to y/n.

"Y-you look beautiful today." Luka commented. "I asked my sister to make this for you by the way." He continued, handing y/n the origami bouquet.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad either, I could get used to seeing you in a suit." Y/n took the compliment as his friends jeered him again, making him blush.

"Aww, Luka is blushing, look at that." Sebastian pointed as his other friends followed while Luka face palmed himself, hiding his embarassment. Amongst the chaos, y/n couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Damn y/n's gotten some rizz for Luka." Connor commented.

"Uh, I wouldn't say rizz but thanks?" Y/n awkwardly accepted the compliment. "Well, I have some things to do so I'll catch you guys later." She continued as she left while Luka continued to stare at y/n.

'She looks so... stunning, absolutely stunning.' Luka thought.

"Earth to Luka. Let's go and gather right now so you can look for your girl later." Victor insisted as he pushed Luka who was still in a daze closer to their form teacher.

"Marinette, Luka looks so different in a suit compared to his usual clothes, I cannot, he's too cute." Y/n started gushing to her sister.

"Well, someone just became delusional like me but with Luka this time." Marinette smirked, admitting herself to be delusional.

"What? No, no, he's just a friend." Y/n sheepishly smiled. "Hey Adrien." She waved after catching sight of Adrien as he came up to Marinette who was already blushing at him.

"H-hi Adrien, y-you look good today." Marinette shyly complimented.

"Thank you, you look really beautiful today, I've never seen this side of you with your hair down." Adrien complimented as Marinette's cheeks got even redder.

"I pampered my sister today and I insisted her hair to be down for today." Y/n explained.

"Wow, the older sibling is usually the one to pamper the younger sibling but I guess today is the opposite." Adrien commented. "Shall we head in ladies?" He offered.

"Sure, you two go ahead, I have to use the bathroom." Y/n lied as she ran off, leaving Marinette with her date. After searching through the many guys in suits, y/n finally managed to find Luka.

"Go have fun with her." Luka's friends jeered as they slowly left Luka and y/n alone.

"You are performing later, right?" Luka asked.

"Yeah, you don't mind being alone for a few minutes, right?" Y/n asked.

"It's alright. Besides, I can't wait to see your performance." Luka smiled.

"C'mon, let's go meet the others now." Y/n pulled Luka into the hall as she tried to locate her friends.

"Y/n, there you are, let me get a quick picture with the prettier Cheng sister." Chloe commented as she pulled y/n close to her and took a few selfies.

"Thank you, I'm a huge fan." Chloe fluttered her eyes at y/n as y/n nervously smiled and left before rolling her eyes moments later.

"Who is that exactly?" Luka asked.

"Queen bee of the school. She's got beef with my sister since elementary school but not with me." Y/n briefly explained. When y/n managed to find the others, everyone started reuniting with Luka as the program started.  

Word count: 1100