2: The first encounter

Once practice was over, y/n glanced at the time and realized there was still time so she decided to head to Juleka's house to watch the kitty section perform. Y/n flagged down a taxi and headed to Juleka's house. When she arrived, Marinette was already waiting for her after y/n texted her she was coming.

"Glad you could make it." Marinette smiled.

"Did I miss a lot?" Y/n asked.

"Well, yeah. But it's alright cause the members are taking a break right now and they'll practice again later." Marinette replied. As Marinette led y/n to the backyard where everyone was, Rose, ran up to y/n and exclaimed, "You came y/n!"

"Yeah, since I was the leader of my dance group I let everyone off when they improved in their dancing which didn't take too long for some of them." Y/n explained. "How's rehearsal so far?" She asked.

"It's going alright, we're all taking a break and then later we'll practice again." Rose replied. Y/n then looked around at the set up and noticed an electric guitar leaning against a speaker.

"Woah, I've always wanted this model." Y/n commented as she picked up the electric guitar and strummed a few chords to test it out.

"Woah, y/n can play the electric guitar? Cool." Alix commented.

"Well, looks like you guys don't know my sister that well." Marinette said. As she watched her sister play the electric guitar.

"Any song requests girls?" Y/n asked.

"How bout a K-Pop song." Zoe requested.

"Alright, let's do it." Y/n replied as she tapped on the mic to check if it was working before starting to sing.

No celestial- Lesserafim

Uh

Cheonsa gateun wanbyeokameun, bye-e-e

Teure bakin fantasy

Balchikage sijakae nae fi-i-ight

Ruleeun pillyo eopjanni, ow

F-f-f-fake wings

Nae soneuro tear off

T-t-t-time's up

Du bari danneun sungan

Just wanna live a real life

Soljikan nae moksorireul deureojwo

Ain't no fear, nan i sungan (Now)

Tteoreojyeo down to earth (Down to earth)

(Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)

I'm no freakin' angel, I'm no freakin' goddess

Nan nail ppuniya

(Ooh, hold me tight)

Eojireoun sesang kkwak jabajwo hangsang

Because you're by my side

Meotdaero deonjyeodaeneun sikkeureoun yaegideul

Geonjil ge eomne han gwiro heullyeo

Soranhan sesang soge nae moksorin volume up

I'm sick and tired, I'm so, so done

*I'm sick and tired but not alone*

F-f-f-fake wings

Nae soneuro tear off