21: Bestie hangout time

"Mom, dad, I'm hanging out with Zoe today." Y/n started as she walked to the front door.

"Sure, don't come home too late, we have guests tonight." Sabine called as y/n put on her sneakers and left the house.

'Guests tonight, I wonder who is it?' Y/n thought. The school holidays were ending soon and y/n finally had someone to go out with other than with her family and Luka. That day, y/n and Zoe decided to visit a café near the famous Eiffel Tower to have brunch and walk around the area.

"Cute beret y/n." Zoe commented.

"Thanks, should have asked you to wear one too." Y/n say.

"C'mon, let's go for brunch before the place fills up." Zoe pulled y/n to the café she reserved a table at for brunch. When they reached the café, a lot of people were seated inside already. As the waiter led the two girls to their reserved table, they started glancing through the menu and ordering their food.

"So, Zoe, what have you been up to these few weeks during the school vacation?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing much, Chloe has been pestering me a lot, she's been whining about not seeing you and things like that." Zoe replied.

"Well, why didn't you ask her to arrange a day where Chloe and I go out?" Y/n asked.

"She's lazy to go out, and Sabrina is the only other person who would go over every day to accompany her." Zoe replied. "Hey, why don't you come over to the hotel later so you and Chloe could hang out? And maybe I can show you my room, I made some changes to it." She insisted.

"Sure, I won't stay out for long though, I'm expecting some guests tonight." Y/n agreed.

"Oh, how are things with Marinette and Adrien?" Zoe asked.

"Adrien's still in the 'She's just a friend' phase and Marinette is slowly getting less awkward around him." Y/n explained. "You do know she had to go to Shanghai to pass some things to my uncle who's a chef there, right?" She continued.

"Yes I was aware of that." Zoe replied.

"Well, apparently Alya told Marinette that Adrien was in Shanghai too and a few weeks ago when I was facetiming her, she was at our uncle's restaurant with Adrien and she seemed less awkward around him." Y/n explained. As their brunch came, the girls continued talking while eating.

"Oh, your birthday along with Marinette's is coming soon, are you guys planning to have a party?" Zoe asked.

"We'll maybe invite a few people, like a small gathering." Y/n replied. "It'll probably be you and the girls, Luka too, a few guys from our class and maybe Adrien." She smirked at Zoe when she mentioned Adrien.

"We'll see if Marinette gets awkward around him then." Zoe say as both girls chuckled.

"Oh, have you heard anything about Chloe's party? Like when is it going to take place?" Y/n asked.

"I heard it she was planning it a week after you and your sister's birthday." Zoe replied.

"Woah, that late? Anyways, we should go now, there's a lot of people outside." Y/n insisted as the girls got up and paid for their brunch before leaving.

"So, should we head back to the hotel so that Chloe could meet you?" Zoe asked.

"Sure, I guess." Y/n replied. "But since we're near the Eiffel Tower, why don't we take a few pictures first." She continued as Zoe agreed. After their small photoshoot, the girls headed to the hotel Zoe stayed at.

"Good afternoon Mademoiselle Zoe, would you friend like something to drink?" One of Zoe's butlers asked.

"It's all good sir, I'm alright." Y/n smiled.

"C'mon, you're going to love what I changed about my room." Zoe grabbed y/n's hand as she pulled her to her room. On the way to Zoe's room, her half-sister came out of her room.

"Y/n, what are you doing here, I thought you would be hanging out with my dreading half-sister all day." Chloe started.

"We are technically hanging out, I invited her to the hotel." Zoe bluntly replied.

"Whatever, you should see my room first. Zoe, you head back to yours first." Chloe demanded as she pulled y/n to her room while Zoe patiently waited outside Chloe's room since it was out of bounds for her. Chloe's room was rather big, even bigger than y/n's room. Chloe had her own mini living room with a huge flatscreen, a huge queen-sized bed and a huge walk-in closet. And of course not forgetting her huge bathroom.

"Wow, Chloe, your room is huge." Y/n commented.

"Oh, it's nothing much. You should see the number of branded things I have." Chloe bragged, pulling y/n to her closet. The closet was big enough for someone to actually live inside. When Chloe opened the closet doors, Sabrina was sitting inside with piles of papers.

"Sabrina? What are you doing in here?" Y/n asked.

"She's helping me with my homework. Continue and pretend we're not here." Chloe's tone changed when talking to Sabrina as Sabrina didn't say a word and continued working on the piles of assignments.

'Gee, sometimes I actually feel bad for Sabrina.' Y/n thought as Chloe continued showing off her expensive things.

"That's all I have now, you can continue hanging out with my half-sister since she is the one who asked you out." Chloe say, opening the door for me.

"I really like your room, Chloe." Y/n faked smiled as she rolled her eyes moments later when her back was towards Chloe.

"Finally, that took long enough. Now it's my turn to show you my room makeover." Zoe grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her to Zoe's room. Zoe's room was slightly smaller than Chloe's room but the features were mostly the same as Chloe's grand room.

"You like K-pop too? Awesome." Y/n commented after looking at the room decorated with posters of different idols.

"Yeah, after you performed that K-pop song with Luka's guitar, I started listening to it." Zoe explained.

"Do my likings actually influence people? Cause let's say someone who doesn't listen to K-pop suddenly listens when I either sing or dance something K-pop related." Y/n questioned.

"I guess that is a coincidence." Zoe shrugged. "Hey, wanna do a Tiktok?" Zoe asked.

"Woah, woah, Zoe the influencer steps in. What happened to the scared of Chloe commenting mean things Zoe?" Y/n asked as the girls chuckled. Y/n agreed in the end as the girls filmed a few tiktoks before y/n went home.

"Thanks for today Zoe, I really enjoyed it." Y/n thanked.

"No problem, one of my butlers can help you get back home." Zoe insisted as a black car pulled up at the entrance of the hotel.

"Thanks Zoe, you're the best." Y/n pulled Zoe into a hug before entering the car. On the way back, the tiktoks she and Zoe filmed came up on y/n's for you page as a few comments started flooding in.  

Word count: 1164

Your beret: