4: Sister bonding time

"Hey sis, do you think you and I should head to the mall later?" Y/n asked once she entered the house with Marinette.

"The mall, why?" Marinette asked. Y/n thought, 'Oh wait, I can't let Marinette know I'm going out with Luka this Saturday yet, she'll totally freak out.'

"Oh, I'm bringing my dance team out for lunch." Y/n lied. "And I literally have no clothes to wear." She continued.

"No clothes, don't mom and dad always spoil you for clothes?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, but my favourite ones don't fit anymore." Y/n whined. Marinette groaned and replied, "Okay fine, I'll take you there after we both finish our homework first."

"Deal." Y/n agreed as she went up to her room and finished her homework. A while later when both girls were done, they headed out of the house and went to the nearest shopping mall to get some new clothes. The sisters headed into the first clothes shop they could find as y/n started looking for some new clothes. After trying on a few clothes, y/n put them all back and dragged her sister out of the store.

"What's wrong with those clothes y/n?" Marinette asked.

"They're not really my style and some didn't have my size." Y/n replied. "Hey, since we're out here, we should buy dinner back for mom and dad." She insisted.

"Yeah, good idea, saves mom the cooking time anyway. I'll ask them while we look for another store." Marinette agreed as she followed y/n to the next store. After walking a few rounds, y/n managed to purchase some new clothes and hung out with her sister at the same time.

"Have mom and dad responded yet?" Y/n asked.

"No, looks like the both of them are busy." Marinette replied.

"Hey, why don't we go there?" Y/n pointed at a photobooth with many props. Marinette thought for a while and agreed as the twins went to the photobooth and took a few pictures together. After retrieving their photos, Marinette checked her phone again and her parents responded.

"Looks like they are craving for some fast food. We should head there before the restaurant gets crowded." Marinette insisted as the sisters headed to the nearest fast-food restaurant to order dinner before heading home. When the twins reached home, they were greeted by their parents who just came back.

"I heard someone is going out this Saturday." Sabine started.

"Yeah, with the dance team." Y/n lied.

"Y/n was having trouble searching for the perfect outfit cause she claims she does not have any 'nice clothes' to wear." Marinette mocked as y/n glared at her.

"Alright girls, let's dig in, I'm starving." Tom said as they opened up the food and dug in.

"What else did you girls do when you two were out of the house?" Sabine asked.

"Y/n took me to this photobooth with props and got some cute pictures together." Marinette replied as she showed her parents the photo strips the girls got.

"Aww, these look adorable, how did you guys find out about this?" Sabine asked.

"I saw it on Tiktok and since I knew the mall we went to had one, me and Mari decided to try it out." Y/n replied.

"And I think I'll be doing it more often with her." Marinette added as y/n smiled. When both the sisters were done with dinner, they headed to their rooms and prepared for bed. While organizing her table, Marinette's phone next to her lit up, indicating a call from someone. When Marinette saw the contact, she squealed which caught the attention of her twin.