8: Typical questions about boys

This is gonna be a short chapter 

"So, I'm assuming you're the girl who went out with Luka on Saturday, right?" Luka's mom asked.

"Yes Ma'am. He took me to the aquarium." Y/n smiled.

"Oh, so he gave you the soon to be expired tickets, genius. Where do you study at?" Luka's mom asked.

"Same school as Juleka." Y/n replied.

"Same class too?" Luka's mom asked as y/n nodded. The doorbell rang shortly after as Luka's mom excused herself to open the door.

"Looks like little Ms sneaky decided to have lunch with Luka instead of her own family." Marinette mocked.

"Not now sis, I already told you that after meeting my friend I saw Luka and he offered me to come here for lunch." Y/n groaned. "By the way, did you bring my art stuff?" She asked.

"Here, everything that belongs to you are in here." Marinette replied.

"Have you girls eaten lunch yet? I still have some leftovers." Luka's mom offered as the other girls politely turned down the offer.

"You two really look like twins, I nearly called Marinette y/n and y/n Marinette." Luka's mom commented as the girls laughed.

"Hey Jules, why don't we head up to your room to start with the decorations." Rose suggested as Juleka nodded.

"I'll come up and join you later." said y/n as the other girls went up to Juleka's bedroom.

"Good, now that all your friends are in Juleka's bedroom, we can continue to get to know each other." Luka's mom smiled.

"Yeah, sure. Anything else you would want to know about me?" Y/n asked.

"Loads of things, are you and Luka dating?" Luka's mom asked. At the same time, Luka came down and paused in his tracks, staring at y/n while y/n stared at Luka.

"Umm, we're just-"

"Buddies." Luka finished what y/n wanted to say and smiled at her.

"Oh, I see. It's just that the pictures Luka sent are really cute, especially the pictures you two took together and I thought you guys were a thing already." Luka's mom commented.

"Ah no, we actually met a few days ago and we don't know each other that well yet so we're considered buddies." Y/n explained as Luka's mom slowly nodded. Y/n then whispered to Luka, "Please help me, I don't want to answer another question about love anymore."

"Are you crushing on anyone at the moment?" Luka's mom asked as y/n squeaked.

"Alright mom, I think that's enough questions already. Y/n needs to help Jules with their school's Valentine's Day decorations." Luka changed the topic.

"Ah, the love in the air, I can smell it coming. Alright, we can talk another time dear." Luka's mom smiled as y/n heaved a sigh of relief before heading up to join her friends. While passing by Luka, y/n whispered, "Thank you."

"That girl is awesome." Luka muttered as he watched y/n go up to the second level.

"Did you say something dear?" Luka's mom asked.

"Nothing." Luka denied. 

Word count: 491