28: Making up pt 2

'Huh, he invited me back to Aunt Kathy's bistro, interesting.' Y/n thought when she reached the entrance of the bistro where Luka took her for dinner out a while ago. As she entered the bistro, y/n was immediately greeted by her aunt who asked her to put on a blindfold.

"What's this for Aunt Kathy?" Y/n asked.

"We need you to react to a marriage proposal set-up that will take place tomorrow." Aunt Kathy replied as y/n agreed. The other service crew members helped y/n put on the blindfold and led her to the 'set-up'. When they reached the private table for both Luka and y/n, Luka took y/n's hand as y/n was still confused by the situation.

"Uh, I thought I was supposed to see the set-up." Y/n questioned. Luka silently chuckled as he took off y/n's blindfold. The place, or room actually was dimly lit with a few fake candles lighting up the place and a few rose petals spread on the floor. Luka was in a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow length and black jeans.

"Luka I-"

"I can explain everything." Luka interrupted as he offered y/n to sit and started explaining everything to y/n about why he's been busy and apologized for lying to her.

"Your best friend looks pretty though, I really want to meet her." Y/n begged.

"She's leaving tomorrow but maybe the three of us could go out before she leaves." Luka suggested.

"And leaving her as the third wheel, no way that's going to happen, why don't we see her after dinner." Y/n suggested.

"I guess that could work too." Luka agreed as he took another bite of his main course. "How are your exams so far?" He asked.

"It's been going well, thanks to your math lessons. I still have one more paper but it shouldn't be a problem." Y/n replied.

"Ooh, what subject is it?" Luka asked.

"Chinese, my school offered Chinese as a second subject so other than taking French, I take Chinese too which makes me have two language subject papers to take at the end of the year." Y/n explained.

"Woah, two language subjects, that must be hectic." Luka commented.

"It's alright for me, both my French and Chinese are alright but my Chinese is better than French." Y/n shrugged.

"Does Marinette take Chinese lessons too?" Luka asked as y/n nodded.

"I thought you should know these things, you used to date her." Y/n slyly added the fact that Luka and her sister used to date.

"Please don't bring that up again." Luka sighed as y/n chuckled. After the two were done with dinner, Luka brought y/n to the hotel where Monica was staying at.

"Luka, how's your dinner with your girl?" Monica asked when she caught sight of Luka and y/n.

"Great actually, she really wanted to meet so we decided to swing by since you're leaving tomorrow." Luka replied.

"Oh, I see, you guys can come tomorrow to send me off, my flight is at 2pm tomorrow." Monica explained.

"Sure, we'll be there tomorrow." Y/n smiled. Monica brought the two to her room where Monica and y/n started to get to know each other.

"Luka's never told me he used to date your twin, I thought you were his first relationship." Monica started.

"Well, I guess he doesn't tell you a lot things, does he?" Y/n questioned as the girls laughed.

"By the way, I saw you and a blonde on Tiktok before, you guys ditched a slow dance to film a Tiktok instead, hilarious." Monica commented.

"Yeah, the guys in my school didn't interest me that much." Y/n explained.