13: Chilly nights in Paris

The chilly winds in Paris danced in the night sky with millions of stars, rustling the trees calmly as Luka and y/n were walking to the ice cream shop near y/n's school.

"Wait a minute, I just realised, do you still have to go back to your school so you can be dismissed from there?" Y/n asked.

"Nope, we can go straight from your school." Luka replied as y/n heaved a sigh of relief. "There aren't any available buses that can cater us back to school anyways." He continued.

"True. Oh, we're almost there." Y/n said, pointing at the store 3 shops down. Nights in Paris being cold when the wind blows, y/n crossed her arms and rubbed them. Luka noticed y/n's movements and removed his blazar, covering y/n with the blazar.

"Thank you." Y/n thanked as the two of them entered the ice cream shop when they reached. After ordering their ice cream, the two exited the shop and sat at the steps which faced the common river and a block of houses.

"Tonight has been incredible. Not only me performing twice, hanging out with my friends and enjoying the desserts but also watching you being a terrible dancer." Y/n started, mocking Luka for his dancing at the same time.

"Hey, like you said, I was more of a guitarist not a dancer." Luka defended. "Honestly speaking, have you ever thought of becoming an idol?" He asked.

"Me? Becoming an idol?" Y/n repeated the question, thinking about how she could dance and sing at the same time, she could rap a little, she has smooth moves and has the expressions to hype up the crowd.

"I mean I can sing, dance and rap but becoming an idol was not really my dream. Singing, dancing and occasionally rapping are just my ways of relieving stress from studying long hours. I've watched a lot of K-pop related documentaries and a lot of idols miss out on their childhood because they spent their pre-teen age practicing and going for auditions for them to debut. That was something I didn't want. I just want a normal life anyone wants, get a degree, have a high paying job and expand my family tree." Y/n explained. "What about you, have you thought about what you would want to do?" Y/n asked.

"The same as you honestly, a degree, a high paying job and someone who would support me to my last moment on earth. Playing the guitar and making music has been my way of stress relieving. If I have something in my mind, I'll write it down and make it into a song." Luka replied.

"I guess you're not really into making music as a full-time job too, right?" Y/n asked as Luka nodded.

"Making music is one thing. Yes, you can make money by making music but who knows at one point the sales of your album may not go well and people stop listening to your music. It's all wasted." Luka explained.

"I'm not sure if you're the right person to ask but I need some advice on love." Y/n stated as Luka looked up.

"What's up? Maybe I could help since I used to date your sister." Luka offered.

"Well, there's this guy whom since the first day I met I can't stop thinking about him. He's really tall and his eyes are as sparkly as the ocean. I'm not sure if I should confess or not and I feel like every day I fall for him even harder than the previous." Y/n explained. Luka thought for a while, 'Could she be talking about me?'

"Do I maybe know him?" Luka asked.

"If I tell you who it is you might know who it is." Y/n replied.

"If you really like him, you should confess. Have that courage in you and spill out your feelings, or else no one would know how you feel except for yourself." Luka advised.

"But I think it's a little early, I only know him in the middle of last month." Y/n sighed.

"So what, if you keep your feelings from him, he may be oblivious and when he confesses to someone else you're left heart broken." Luka said. After hearing Luka's comforting words, y/n couldn't help but sob. Luka stretched out an arm as y/n rested on Luka's shoulder, comforting y/n.