15: Family reunion

2 weeks after the incident on a Friday...

2 weeks after the incident, everything was back to normal. The twin sisters headed back to school after a week and prelims were closing in. Marinette and y/n were heading to Juleka's house to celebrate her and Luka's birthday.

"Luka's definitely going to like the gift I got him, I spent so much money for this." Y/n started.

"Oh really, and what about Juleka?" Marinette asked.

"I got her something special so the both of us can match." Y/n replied. Once the sisters reached the doorstep of Juleka's house, Marinette knocked on the door.

"Girls, I'm so glad you guys can make it." Anarka smiled as she welcomed the girls into her house.

"You can place your gifts for the two birthday twins over there." Anarka pointed at a corner with gifts piling up. As Marinette and y/n placed their gifts for the siblings down, y/n realized, "Mari, do you happen to have a pen and a sticky note with you?"

"I think I do, I remembered buying a new stack and placing them in this bag." Marinette replied as she dug into her pouch to find it. When she found it, she passed it to y/n along with a pen where y/n wrote, 'Before you open me, video call me. -Y/n' before sticking it on Luka's present.

"Hey guys, glad you could make it." Juleka smiled.

"Happy birthday Jules." Both Marinette and y/n wished as they gave their birthday friend a hug.

"Sweet sixteen, big name, big age gap." Y/n commented.

"Hey, our sweet sixteen will come eventually 5 months later." Marinette nudged her sister.

"True, of course. Let's have some fun now!" Y/n exclaimed as she dragged her sister to meet up with everyone else. The girls got some food and had some girl talk with their friends while the guys were playing games with Luka's game console.

"Hey everyone, hope I didn't come too late." A voice started as everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to the entrance to see Paris's famous singer Jagged Stone.

"Jagged?" Anarka questioned.

"Jagged?" Both Luka and Juleka questioned as the family gathered around the superstar.

"Didn't want to miss out on my two rockstars' birthdays today." Jagged explained.

"Jagged Stone?" Y/n questioned.

"Is the father of..." Alya continued.

"Luka and Juleka?" Rose exclaimed.

"I thought you'd leave us for good?" Anarka raised her voice.

"Course I didn't." Jagged denied as Anarka glared at him. "Alright, maybe I did but you know I still care about you Anarka. You rock my world." He sympathetically continued. Everyone else were confused at the current situation as they continued to watch what happens next. Anarka still ignored Jagged's sympathy as he presented Luka and Juleka their presents.

"Since Juleka plays the base in Kitty Section, I decided to gift you my first ever base I played." Jagged explained as he revealed a bass guitar in the case and handed it to Juleka.

"Thank you." Juleka thanked.

"As for Luka, you have your own guitar already so I'm giving you my first ever guitar pick made into a necklace." Jagged held up a necklace with the guitar pick.

"Awesome, thanks dad." Luka thanked.

"Alright ya old hag, I forgive you. After all, without you my world feels empty." Anarka gave in as the Couffaine family shared a hug while everyone else admired the family getting back together.