32: Homecoming preparations

1 week before Homecoming (This occurs during the same week of Chloe's birthday)

Currently, it was November and the twins were finally free from exams. They have officially graduated from high school and were currently waiting for their results to determine their next step in life. The girls were just briefed about the homecoming dance and Luka's school was going to y/n and Marinette's school like during Valentine's Day.

"Marinette, let's go prom dress shopping!" Y/n insisted.

"You go, I have something to work on." Marinette replied.

"Again, what are you even working on?" Y/n whined.

"It's uh, a personal project of my own." Marinette replied.

"Fine, I'll ask Zoe to follow me." Y/n groaned as she left the house and called Zoe.

"Sure y/n, I'll head over now, see you then!" Zoe agreed as she headed to the mall with y/n. When the two girls met, they immediately started their hunt for a dress.

"What kind of design are you looking at y/n?" Zoe asked.

"I really love those type of flowy dresses you know, but not too long." Y/n replied.

"What colour?" Zoe asked.

"Either pastel pink or purple." Y/n replied. "What about you?" She asked.

"Same thing actually but something not too long." Zoe replied. The girls reached their first dress shop as they admired the many prom dresses of different colours and types. Y/n and Zoe picked out a few dresses to try on and managed to find one that both of them liked.

"Zoe, you look beautiful in that." Y/n commented when Zoe came out in strapless pastel pink layered dress where the front of the skirt was touching her knees while the back was a few inches off the ground and had a flowery pattern on it.

"Thanks, let's see your dress." Zoe smiled as y/n came out in a long pastel pink off-shoulder glittery dress that nearly touched the floor.

"Woah, that looks stunning." Zoe commented.

"I think this is the one for me." Y/n said, checking herself out in the mirror. The girls paid for their dresses as they left the shop.

"I need shoes now." Zoe said.

"I know where we can get them, follow me." Y/n replied as she brought Zoe to her favourite shoe shop. After trying on a few shoes, Zoe found the one she likes the most and bought it.

"Oh, do you think it's alright if I come over early to your house so you can do my makeup? I'm still learning and I'm not too good at it." Zoe asked.

"Sure, I could help you do your hair too." Y/n insisted. Zoe wrapped an arm around y/n and thanked her.

"I'm rooting for you to be homecoming queen this year, I heard Chloe's always been homecoming queen but we want someone new this year." Zoe smiled.

"Me? Homecoming queen, that is a title. I bet Adrien is going to be homecoming king this year, some random football guy was homecoming king every year but since he went back to London this year, Adrien could be the next homecoming king." Y/n betted.

"Oh, and I signed the both of us up to perform." Zoe added.

"What? Sometimes I need a break from dancing, it's been draining me a lot these days and I'm kind off rusty after the exams." Y/n sighed.

"Calm down, we're not going to dance, we're going to sing." Zoe reassured.

"Sing? You can sing too?" Y/n questioned as Zoe nodded.