31: Chloe's sweet sixteen

A/n: We'll assume Chloe's birthday falls on the 7th November in this story

One week before Chloe's birthday...

As y/n was walking to her next class Home Economics, she was approached by Chloe and Sabrina.

"Hey y/n, do you know what day is next Thursday?" Chloe started. Since y/n didn't know Chloe that well, she guessed, "Your birthday?"

"Oh my gosh, how did you know? But yes, it is my birthday and you're invited." Chloe chirped as she commanded Sabrina to give y/n the invitation that was laminated and was decorated with a lot of gold stickers.

"Am I the only one who's invited?" Y/n asked.

"Of course not babes, Sabrina is coming too, along with my Adrikins and my other rich friends too." Chloe bragged. "Oh, and not forgetting my dreadful half-sister, my parents wanted me to invite her too." She rolled her eyes when mentioning Zoe. She then turned to y/n and asked, "You will be coming, right?"

"Yes, yes I am, I definitely don't want to miss out on the queen bee's sweet sixteen, do I?" Y/n fluttered her eyes at Chloe.

"Oh, aren't you a sweet talker y/n. See next week then!" Chloe gushed as she skipped off in a different direction from y/n while y/n went to her classroom.

The day of Chloe's party...

"Y/n, are you sure Chloe isn't bluffing you about this party?" Marinette peaked into y/n's room to see her sister primming herself up for the party.

"It'll be alright Marinette, Zoe told me the party is actually happening. She sent a few pictures with a few guests already there." Y/n showed the pictures to Marinette. Marinette sighed and said, "Alright, go enjoy yourself." When y/n was done primming herself, she got her black clutch, put on her ankle boots and left to Chloe's party. When she reached the entrance of the hotel, she was stopped by one of the butlers at the front and asked for her name and invitation.

"It's okay Jean, I can vouch for her, she's on my VIP list." Chloe pulled y/n into the hotel and led her to the ballroom where some guests were interacting with each other. A few guys y/n's age started to get interested in her while y/n put on a poker face and ignored them.

"Hey y/n." Adrien greeted.

"Adrien, hi, how are you?" Y/n asked.

"I'm alright, how bout you and Marinette?" Adrien asked.

"Marinette and I are alright, she was a little suspicious when Chloe gave me an invitation to her party but after I sent her a few legit pictures Zoe took of the venue, she let me go." Y/n explained.

"The over-protective sister comes in, I like that. Pity she's not invited or else she and I would have a great night." Adrien sulked.

"You're telling me, Luka and I aren't even in the same school." Y/n huffed.

"Oh, I have some people to introduce to you." Adrien pulled y/n to his family, his cousin's family and the Tsurugis.

"Hi Adrien, is this Marinette?" Adrien's mom asked.

"Marinette wasn't invited, but her sister y/n is." Adrien replied. Y/n shyly waved back as Adrien's mom took her into a hug.

"Aren't you as sweet as your sister y/n." Adrien's mom commented.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled, blushing.

"I'm sure you know my dad by now." Adrien introduced.

"Oh, yes I do." Y/n nodded.