33: Homecoming dance

Homecoming dance...

"Zoe, come on in!" Y/n exclaimed as she was greeted by her best friend Zoe. Y/n brought Zoe to her room where y/n started to get Zoe ready for the homecoming dance.

"Wow y/n, your room really is pretty." Zoe commented.

"Thanks, but we can admire my room later, right now, I have someone's makeup to do." Y/n took out her makeup supplies and started doing Zoe's makeup. Marinette eventually bought her own set of makeup supplies and watched a few makeup tutorials on YouTube and currently was as good as her sister.

"And done." Y/n sighed as Zoe gazed herself in the mirror.

"Woah, this looks good." Zoe commented, admiring the makeup.

"Hold on, time for your hairdo now." Y/n asked Zoe to hold still as she started to style Zoe's hair. After a while, Zoe's hair was done as she took a few pictures with y/n too. 

They did matching hairstyles btw, here's their hairstyle: 

"Are you girls ready?" Marinette asked, knocking on y/n's door

"Are you girls ready?" Marinette asked, knocking on y/n's door. Marinette was in a red off-shoulder dress with a few laced designs on it.

"Wait, that fabric looks familiar." Y/n pointed out. She then realized Marinette has been working on the dress she was wearing since the start of the year. Y/n's mouth widened as she asked, "D-did you make this dress yourself?" Marinette nodded as y/n recalled their birthdays where Marinette bought the exact same laces and fabric.

"Oh my gosh, sis, you're a genius. That definitely must have taken a lot of work." Y/n commented. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door as the girls headed out of the room and went to see who it was.

"Adrien?" Marinette questioned when she opened the door. Adrien was at a loss for words when he saw his girlfriend in her dress. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts, had his hand out and asked, "Are you ready m'lady?"

"Yes I am." Marinette replied as she took his hand while the other two walked behind the two. When the group reached school, the bus with the guys from Vista School For Boys came at the same time. After the group showered each other with compliments, the bus pulled up at the drop-off point as the bus door opened and the guys in tuxedos started streaming out. The movement brought back memories on the day of the Valentine's Day dance 9 months ago to y/n as she caught sight of her now known boyfriend and immediately went up to him.

"Hey, I see your girl coming now." Victor whispered to Luka as he noticed a blue-head running up to him. She pressed her lips against his as she greeted him and his friends.

"Hey y/n." The guys greeted as they slowly left the two alone. Luka couldn't stop staring at y/n's dress as he commented, "Y-you look stunning."

"Thanks babe, you look extremely hot tonight." Y/n smiled as she dragged Luka to the group as everyone entered the hall. The hall was decorated with balloons, streamers and banners. Before entering the hall, everyone had to cast a vote for homecoming king and queen. Once they have voted, they were free to roam around, enjoy some small bites and watch the performances lined up before the crowning of homecoming king and queen and the slow dance.