40: 1 year together

It has always been my dream to go to Disneyland in Paris and travel to Paris so I don't know much about the place and based it on tour videos on YouTube to write this. 

April 2023

"Luka, hey, how have you been?" Marinette greeted as she opened the door. "Woah, you got y/n's favourite flowers, what's the occasion today?" She asked, pointing at the bouquet.

"Hey you, happy anniversary!" Y/n came up from behind Marinette and pounced on Luka.

"Happy anniversary my princess." Luka smiled, presenting the bouquet to her.

The bouquet: 

 "Awww, thanks

"Awww, thanks. Where are going today?" Y/n asked.

"C'mon, our ride is here." Luka changed the topic as he pulled y/n to the side.

"Have fun on your anniversary you two." Marinette waved, closing the door. Once y/n and Luka entered the car, y/n asked again, "Where are we going?"

"To Disneyland Paris am I right?" The driver asked. Y/n's jaw dropped open as Luka replied, "Yes sir."

"Shut up, we're actually going to Disneyland?" Y/n asked. Luka pulled two tickets out as y/n pulled Luka by the collar of his shirt, whispering, "I love you so much right now."

"You're welcome, babe." Luka smiled as the two shared a short kiss behind the driver. After a while on the road, the two finally reached Disneyland as they exited the car, thanking the driver for driving them. Y/n had been to the Disneyland in Paris once when she was a toddler with her whole family and once when she was 8. Ever since then, she and her family didn't go since everyone was busy and a ticket to Disneyland was rather expensive.

"Oh my gosh, it's been at least 9 years since I came here." Y/n started as the two started walking through the entrance of the park. After getting their tickets scanned, the two were officially in the park and ready to have fun.

"First thing anyone who comes to Disney should get are the Mickey ears, c'mon." Y/n pulled Luka to a souvenir shop that sold headbands and other things Disney.

"Do you not want one?" Y/n asked.

"It's alright. But I could get one for Jules since she hasn't been here in a long time." Luka insisted. Y/n gasped and said, "Oh, maybe I should buy one for Marinette too, she's gotten a whole collection of these at home." Y/n picked out one pair of ears as Luka paid for the gifts.

"C'mon, let's go have fun now." Luka insisted as y/n and Luka went around the park to see what ride to ride first. On the way to the iconic castle in Disneyland, a few different character mascots were at different photo-taking spots as y/n begged Luka to help her take a few pictures with the characters. Luka occasionally would join in for a few pictures but he would mostly help y/n take them.

Once the two finally entered the castle, they headed to their first ride. For most of the day, y/n and Luka rode on almost all the rides in Disneyland and went into many souvenir shops to buy a lot of 'necessary' things to y/n. Along the way, y/n would drag Luka to take pictures with the different characters strolling around the park from animal mascots to Disney princesses and further on to Disney villains.