𝟎𝟓 | 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    Trudging into the Math classroom, (Y/N) greeted the teacher who warmly welcomed her with a smile and a small introduction about what they were currently working on, along with other class expectations. Limping to her seat, already eyeing the groups that seemed to be forming the longer people trickled into the classroom, she sat near the back and let out a small sigh.

I miss my friends already...

At least at my old school, I wouldn't be the lonely and crippled new student...

Tapping a finger on her desk in a rather aggravated manner, she was surprised when meeting a girl's eyes and she immediately making a beeline toward her desk to sit next to her.

"Hey," the girl nodded her head in greeting, her grey eyes cold and sharp. "You new here?"

"Yeah... I'm (Y/N)..."

"(Y/N), huh? I'm Eun-ji. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too..." she trailed off, unsure what to think of the strange classmate who suddenly talked to her.

Well...

She seems nice enough.

Eyeing her from the corner of her eye, (Y/N) observed Eun-ji. The girl was quite pretty with silky dark hair that fell to her lower back, porcelain skin, and an obviously good figure from her toned core shown due to the crop top she was wearing. If anything, what (Y/N) thought was most surprising about her was that she had decided to talk to her.

She's so pretty...

I wonder why she isn't sitting with her other friends, though?

Just as this thought glanced through her mind, the door slammed open, startling most everyone, to reveal Mikael. The permanent scowl he wore on his face at home seemed to extend to school as well, his honeyed eyes shooting daggers at anyone that stared at him for too long. And just like that, his gaze met (Y/N)'s, and he gave her the most withering glare of all, something she frowned at.