𝟐𝟗 | 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    That evening after going to the theater with Kai and Ashton, the horror movie that they had picked actually quite good, (Y/N) sat at her desk with her earbuds popped in listening to music as she drew. She wasn't the worst artist, but she knew she wasn't the best either—but she knew that her art was pretty decent, and went forward with that.

She pulled her pencil away and frowned.

Something doesn't look right...

Just as she was erasing the line she drew that didn't match well with the angles, she didn't hear the soft knock upon her door.

    And when someone's hand landed on her shoulder, she jumped in surprise, her eyes widening as she whirled around to meet Cassius' blank gaze. And just as she took out her earbuds, his stare drifted to the drawing he had made of her that she pinned to the wall, the corners of his lips lifting upward ever so softly in an unnoticeable way.

    "You scared me... what's up?" (Y/N) questioned, tearing him from his thoughts.

    "I need a muse," he stated vaguely.

    "Huh?"

    "For my extracurricular art class, I need to find a muse for my project, and I've chosen you since it seems drawing you comes naturally to me," he then further explained, the girl's brows raising when finding herself obviously flattered by his words. "And since our theme is on Greek mythology, I was wondering if you would wear this."

    (Y/N) marveled at the dress he revealed to her resembling that of an old Greek Goddess, her fingers slowly tracing the silky fabric.

    "So? Will you do it?" Cassius tilted his head, his fingers twitching since he very much wanted her to agree, his hazel eyes then flicking to her drawing that she had been struggling with. "If you do this for me, I can help you with your own art."

    "Really?" She grinned. "That would be great."

    He swallowed.

    Huh...