𝟑𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

That evening's dinner was tense.

    After the entire ordeal with Davan and Olivia, the resulting conclusion was for both of them, Jay, and Eun-ji to be suspended until further notice since they were the ones directly involved in several fights on several occasions. Of course, this one was more severe than others and was the last straw for the Headmaster. And when Takeshi was notified about this, his silent rage was enough to make even Jay tremble in fear.

    "Despite today's... incidents..." Takeshi laced his fingers together with a tight smile as he enunciated the last word. "...Miranda and I have something to formally announce."

    "Our wedding," she nodded, her lips lifting into a ghost of a smile.

    (Y/N) almost dropped her fork.

    "It will take place two months from today since we have been planning for it for quite some time," Takeshi continued, then placing his hand over Miranda's own. "Most everything has been prepared, however some things are still being finalized. I ask of you that you do not get into any more trouble until then, and during. Can you do that?"

    "Of course, father," Jay's fingers curled into fists on his lap, his muscles strained.

    "Good."

    And just like that, the conversation closed.

    As Miranda and Takeshi began to look at honeymoon destinations on the former's phone, (Y/N) could only pick at her food nervously whilst glancing around. After today, after what she had seen Jay do without so much as flinching, she couldn't help but be anxious.

    It felt as if everything were unraveling.

    For Ashton, his actions were becoming increasingly clingy to the point that she felt uncomfortable around him. For Kai, their relationship had spiraled into something that was wrong by all means after he had revealed his affections for her. For Jay, she had seen how violent he could be, and it was obvious that her presence was affecting Haru in more ways than one. And while she was on good terms with Mikael, she didn't know how long that would last, fearing something wrong would happened and he would revert back to his hostility.