𝟑𝟏 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    "Helping Cassius took longer than I thought, and now I overslept!" (Y/N) groaned as she hurried through her morning routine, making sure to put a fresh (tampon/pad/other) on before dressing in a comfortable outfit and gathering her backpack to rush down the stairs. "Just fantastic! And now Haru has to drive me since Kai is gone!"

Mumbling to herself in disbelief as she toasted a piece of bread and spread some butter on it, she then called up to Haru that she was ready.

No one answered her.

She groaned again.

We're almost late and he's taking his sweet time.

Angrily chewing on her toast, her fingers drumming against the counter, she then thought back to the night when she had bandaged the wound on his cheek. He seemed so vulnerable then, but from this morning, he looked to be back to his usual irritating and flirtatious self.

I wonder...

Does he just not like being alone?

Glancing at the clock after finishing her small breakfast, she exhaled in annoyance when seeing that if they didn't leave right then, they would be late. Running up the stairs towards his room, she was just about to yell at him to hurry up when hearing soft noises come from within.

Then came the moan.

She grimaced in disgust.

Seriously, Haru? You're fucking someone this early in the morning?

Wait, how did the other person...?

Actually, I don't want to know the answer.

Turning around to go back downstairs to just wait for him, she immediately stilled in horror when Haru moaned, "Mm... (Y/N)..."

She didn't move for several seconds.

It didn't take her long to realize what he was doing, her hand pressing against her mouth as her entire face flamed in embarrassment. Hurrying back down the stairs as her mind whirred with thoughts, she entered the bathroom and splashed some cool water on her cheeks before drying them with a fluffy towel. She couldn't believe that Haru was thinking about her when masturbating, almost to the point where she pinched herself to make sure it wasn't just an auditory hallucination.

It didn't make sense to her.

Not at all.

If anything, she thought she would be the last person he would ever be attracted to, much less sexually attracted to.

She groaned.

Seriously, what the hell is going on?

And as she freaked out in the bathroom trying to figure out how she should now act around Haru, said boy was internally asking himself the same question. After he had finished and cleaned himself up, the only thing he could do was flop an arm over his eyes in shame for how good it felt.

Why am I doing this?

And why... thinking of (Y/N)?

His entire expression twisted as he then thought of Mia, the girl he thought he had still loved all but a distant memory when it came to (Y/N). Unlike Mia, (Y/N) had seen so many different sides of him, and although he knew she hated him, she still treated him when he was injured and tried to break his cycle of pain. And if he were being honest, just being with (Y/N) was enough to make him forget Mia unlike the several other girls that he had slept with.

It was startling.

And it was haunting him.

Letting out a sigh, he went into the bathroom to fully straighten himself out before descending the stairs, his eyes widening when spotting (Y/N).

"Hello, dear sister~" he greeted as usual, his smile a mask trying to hide his shame.

(Y/N) met his gaze.

Her entire visage seemed to freeze.

Noticing this, Haru didn't try to approach her any further, instead his brows furrowing in puzzlement at her strange behavior.

"What's wrong?" He tilted his head.

"Nothing," she immediately averted her eyes as she grabbed her bag and started inching towards the door, her face showing nothing of what she was feeling except an agonizing discomfort. "We should just get going. If we wait any longer, than we're definitely going to be late."

"Right..." he trailed off as he grabbed his car keys, moving to the door and sucking in a sharp breath when she obviously moved to avoid his touch.

It hurt him more than it should.

Trying to shake the feeling away, he instead closed the door behind him and walked with her towards his car, sliding into the driver's side just as she did the same in the passenger's side. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as she buckled herself in, not making any move to drive so he could instead stare blankly out the window. And before (Y/N) could even ask what he was doing, he had already jerked her seat down so he could climb on top of her, trapping her in his arms.

She froze.

His silver eyes were calm, sharp.

It was a look she had never seen on him before.

"Did you hear?" He murmured as he leaned down closer to her, his lips twitching when she looked away from him and to the right.

"What are you doing?" She instead demanded with a rather irritated tone to her voice, her legs shifting as she tried to find a good way to get out of the situation. "Whatever you think I did or didn't do isn't justification for whatever this is. Now get off me before you regret this."

"Hm..." he merely hummed.

For even though she was talking, her voice was drowned out by how mesmerized he was by the sight of her (E/C) eyes, the slope of her nose, the curve of her lips, her (H/C) hair that framed her face.

It was all too much for him.

"You're beautiful..." he murmured as he toyed with a strand of her hair, leaning in so close it almost looked as if he were about to kiss her.

But then he pulled away.

Pulling on his seatbelt and shifting the car into drive, he then sped off down the road without another word, (Y/N) curled up the farthest she could be away from him. Her expression was tight, her eyes narrowed into a glare, and she didn't speak to him for the rest of the ride.

He didn't mind this, though.

His mind was consumed with other thoughts.

꧁꧂