𝟏𝟒 | 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    As (Y/N) sat down in English class, not even a second later Jay walked through the doors. His hand cupped his mouth to hide the large smile that stretched across his lips while his shoulders shook trying to stifle his laugh. As he slung his bag off of his shoulder and sat down beside her, he shook his head softly, something obviously amusing him greatly.

    "What?" She raised a brow, her eyes meeting his amber ones that sparkled in amusement.

    "I heard from a friend about yours and Mikael's little spat in math," he responded with a smirk as he propped his head up, the various tattoos inked across his brown skin now more visible. "He had been near you two and had heard everything. Such colorful words you used... it's quite entertaining, no? God... I wish I could've seen that."

    (Y/N) bristled.

    Seriously?

    How did this 'friend' hear that?

    Well... I guess when you grab someone by their shirt it's bound to draw attention.

    Great...

    "He was being an asshole, okay?" She scowled before crossing her arms over her chest and looking away. "I'm so glad you're enjoying my misery, though..."

    "Of course," he leaned in closer to her. "And Mikael is always an asshole."

    "What a shock."

    "Isn't it?"

    She stared at him, and he stared at her, and for the first time since Jay had met her, she smiled. It was a small one, but it was there, sharing in the teasing and subtle jabs toward Mikael, a brother that seemed to hate both of them. Jay couldn't help but find that when she looked relaxed, she looked like a completely different person, having always had the sense that she was jittery and on edge whenever they were at the Ramone mansion.

    It was nice.

    "By the way..." he hummed as he tapped a finger steady against the top of his desk, his eyes now tracing the teacher's form as she started to begin class. "...you didn't tell anyone about our little run-in in the garden, right?"