𝟑𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

With lunch passing and the end of her World Language class, (Y/N) sat back in the art room once more, this time however without Cassius. Something about the way he had regarded Eun-ji as someone who was utterly meaningless to him rubbed her the wrong way, as despite him not really knowing her, he had met with her and even helped her.

    But even then, he couldn't care less.

    Eun-ji meant nothing to him.

    Not even as a human.

"My, my~" a slick voice hummed, (Y/N) glancing up to see that Haru had sat down next to her, his grey eyes bright with mischief. "To see you right now... I'm quite lucky, aren't I?"

"You see me everyday... this isn't special," she commented as she slid away from him.

Her frown grew.

She hesitated speaking to Haru or even making eye contact with him after that day where she had heard him in his room moaning her name. And not only that, but he had pinned her down in his car all in the same morning. She had always known him to be someone who was more than strange—from his sex addiction to the way he so casually said anything on his mind—but this was more than she could take.

Why is he even attracted to me?

Or does this always happen?

I don't believe that my case is different than any other girl that he's held interest in, but... I'm the only one who knows about Mia.

And he realizes this.

So, what does that mean?

Pushing such thoughts from her mind and ignoring the happy hums that reverberated from Haru's throat, they both took out their paintings that they had been working on when the teacher started class. Unfortunately, the silence between (Y/N) and Haru didn't last when he broke it.

"I've recently come to a revelation, (Y/N)," he murmured to her. "Would you like to know?"

"Not really," she side-eyed him.

"It's actually quite important," he simpered as he propped his head up so he could then stare at her, the sly expression he was making not a comforting fact to the girl.

"What is it, then?"

"I've only just realized how adorable you are~" he murmured with hooded eyes.

(Y/N) faltered.

For even though she knew how much of a flirt Haru was, she hadn't expected that to slip from his mouth. Clearing her throat and deciding to ignore him, she started moving her paintbrush again and focused her concentration back on her piece. However, Haru wouldn't allow her attention to waver from him for even a moment, doing everything he could to force her to look at him.

And finally, she did.

"What has gotten into you?" She whispered harshly after what seemed like his hundredth attempt at irritating her. "Do you need something from me? If you don't, leave me alone."

"I can't," he crooned, tilting his head even further to the side.

"You—"

"Because you're the reason I'm going absolutely crazy right now~" he snickered, his cheeks flushing a pale pink that made him look aroused if anything, the very thought taking her back to the moment of her outside his room listening to him moaning her name, finding herself getting flustered now.

"Ugh..." (Y/N) groaned as she attempted to calm herself down.

This isn't good.

This reaction is only what he wants.

Letting out a breath, she then decided that if he wasn't going to move, then she would. Yet, just as she was about to rise from her seat, she flinched from the tight grip that soon latched itself onto her wrist. Flicking her gaze down to Haru, she found chills crawling up her spine when seeing him staring back at her, the teasing expression he once wore completely wiped from his face.

It was as if she were staring at someone entirely different.

But then his smile was back.

"Where are you going, dear sister~?" He questioned with a chipper tone, his grip on her arm only tightening, though—a silent threat that made her sit back down, just like he wanted. "Why do you keep trying to leave me, hm? You give my brothers so much more attention... why not give me the same? It's a bit unfair, don't you think?"

(Y/N) balked at the seemingly one-eighty shift that he displayed, her eyes searching his own.

But all she saw was her own reflection.

For that was all he wanted to see.

Her.

Leaning in closer with his hand teasingly tracing its way up her thigh, he murmured, "How flustered you get is so damn cute~ It makes me want to ravish you... and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way, aren't I right?"

She swallowed.

"Don't worry, though..." he continued as he released her, his smile kind and unlike the words he were speaking. "They won't get in my way."

"And what about Mia, huh?" (Y/N) questioned as she turned back to her painting to make it seem as if everything were normal, watching from the corner of her eye how Haru's entire body stilled when hearing the other girl's name. "You realized that I know of her and your past... yet you no longer care? Or is it that you no longer care... about her?"

Haru's hands slammed down onto the table.

Immediately, all eyes turned towards him, startled from the sudden loud sound.

Shoving his face close to (Y/N)'s, he whispered, "Of course I still care about her. But she's gone. And now... there's you. You who is so goddamn intoxicating. So, now I wonder... what will happen from now on now that you know?"

His grin turned eerie.

Straightening upwards with a malicious smirk settled on his lips, he then turned and left the room.

(Y/N) stared after him, uneasy.

꧁꧂