𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    "W-Wait!" (Y/N) pushed Kai away as she scrambled upwards and backwards to get her bearings, her entire body flushed with heat as she tried to process what was happening. "Kai! What hell...? What are you doing!?"

    He couldn't answer her.

    All of his feelings, all of his pent up emotions, and all of his desires were lain out bare.

    She had no choice but to look at it all.

    "You know... I wasn't sure about you as my younger sister at first," Kai began lowly, his ruffled brown hair hiding his expression and any sort of emotion that might have been reflected in his dark gaze. "But... I knew you were someone that needed protecting. I just never imagined it would have to be from me." As he looked up, the only thing (Y/N) could see was absolute devotion and delusion, his eyes clouded over with desire while his lips trembled into an eerie smile, continuing, "I don't know if I can ever see you as a sister. I love you, (Y/N). I love you so goddamn much. I need you... I really need you."

    She swallowed thickly.

    Her mind flashed with images of Kai when he had been so kind to her despite the hostile retaliations of his brothers.

    But now something had snapped.

    Kai's expression immediately sharpened when he realized that she was about to try and leave, his hand reaching out and snatching her wrist before she could. Her muscles strained against him, but she was pinned once more with him hovering above her, his stare primal like that of a wild animal. He looked betrayed, almost, as well. For after all he had done, pouring his feelings out for her to be spread along the table, she had only tried to run away.

    He wouldn't allow it.

    He would never allow for it.

    "Don't leave me, (Y/N)..." Kai muttered softly as he pressed his face to her neck, his breath fanning against her skin and making her shudder. "It's not as if you can, anyways."