𝟏𝟗 | 𝐂𝐎𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

At the sound of her alarm clock that next morning, (Y/N) woke up refreshed since she had been able to sleep in instead of going to school, having a doctor's appointment that had already been scheduled several weeks in advance. Getting ready at a little bit of a leisurely place, she then walked down the stairs to where Takeshi was waiting.

    He glanced up from the newspaper he was reading when hearing her footsteps and gave her a bright smile and a wave.

    After their breakfast, the two began their thirty minute or so drive to the hospital. It wasn't long before (Y/N) was then checked in and escorted to the room where the doctor would be seeing her. The same man that had treated her before for her accident greeted her, his kind eyes pairing well with his lined face that came from years of smiling.

    "Miss (Y/N), it's good to see you again in better health," he stated whilst walking through the door with a clipboard in hand, his crisp white coat trailing after him as he did.

    "Good to see you as well, Dr. Loden."

    "Well, today is the day that your cast will finally be removed, so let's get right to it," Dr. Loden hummed after typing something into his computer, gesturing for (Y/N) to take a seat. "But if I'm being honest, I do worry since the breakage of this bone specifically was quite severe—abnormal even since it took this long to heal. And since it was so delayed, it could result in permanent damage, so I'm hoping that it's better now."

    (Y/N) nodded.

    She hadn't thought about that at all, and now that she was hearing it, she worried, even if she had been able to get around better than before.

    Leaving Takeshi behind, Dr. Loden escorted (Y/N) to where she could change into a hospital gown before leading her into the room where he would take an x-ray of her leg. Laying her down on the waiting bed and fiddling with the equipment in the room, Dr. Loden first took a picture of her in that position, and then another where she was standing.

    They then walked back to Takeshi.

    "So, Mr. Ramone," Dr. Loden began as he pulled up the pictures of the x-rays. "You can see here that the union of Miss (Y/N)'s bone is a little crooked, as I expected." Glancing at Takeshi who looked worried at that information, his hand now on the girl's shoulder with furrowed brows, he then continued, "However, she will be able to walk normally since it has aligned quite well despite the fact. The only drawback is it might affect how she runs or any sort of activity that involves her moving quickly."