𝟒𝟐 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

After Takeshi and Miranda left for their honeymoon, all was well for three days. And then it wasn't. Currently, (Y/N) was in the living room flicking through the channels looking for something to watch, the moon shining brightly through the window opposite her whilst the stars twinkled beside it. Jay sat beside her, and while she was still a bit uncomfortable around him after the incident with Davan and Olivia, she tried to push it past her.

    Her hand stilled.

    With furrowed brows, she sat up straighter as she turned the volume up to the TV, not able to believe what she was seeing.

    "Tragedy has struck this suburban neighborhood this evening when two high school students who attend Maison De La Prospérité were found dead inside their home by their parents," the grim news reporter announced as he shuffled through several pieces of paper in his hands. "The police have already released an official statement that rules this case as a homicide considering the brutal conditions the two were found in. Possible suspects are already..."

(Y/N) pressed her hand to her mouth.

For on the screen in front of her were the smiling pictures of Olivia and Davan.

She almost couldn't believe it.

But it was true.

"It seems that they won't bother you again, will they?" Jay spoke from beside her, his eyes glued to the screen that cast a sickly shadow across his face that (Y/N) swallowed at.

She flinched when he turned towards her.

A malevolent grin twisted on his lips.

"I'm... a little bit hungry, so I'm going to the kitchen to get a snack," she muttered out quickly before he could speak again, quickly standing up and sweeping out of the room as if she had never even been there in the first place.

She leaned against the counter.

That...

He...