𝟑𝟑 | 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    I made it...

After being driven home by Cassius when she claimed she didn't want to be driven by Haru since Kai was still nowhere to be found, (Y/N) collapsed onto the couch and wished that the cushions would just swallow her whole.

    Finally home.

    Not that this option is much better, though.

Reluctantly sitting upwards, she was surprised when seeing Takeshi round the couch and sit down next to her with a pleasant smile curving on his lips. He was dressed once more in a fine black suit with his dark hair tousled and styled backwards that suited him, his fingers tracing his tie that he loosened since it seemed to be quite restricting.

"Are you and my mom going out again tonight?" She asked as she placed a pillow on her lap.

"Yes, but I couldn't help but notice how tired you seem," he stated with a soft expression, his vivid amber eyes peering into her own. "I've been noticing it a lot lately, actually. I know that it's only been almost a year since we met, but... please let me know if there is anything I can do for you."

"Huh?" (Y/N) reeled backwards ever so slightly.

"You know, this whole move for you was drastic—especially when it had only been a few weeks since you had woken up," Takeshi sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "So, I worry."

She looked away.

Silence descended between the two.

"Anyways..." Takeshi sighed as he stood up, glancing back down at the girl with a frown. "If you ever need anything, know that I am always here."

And with that, he left.

Ashton was working late, Jay and Haru went out separately with friends, and Cassius and Mikael were just not there. She knew that Kai was in his room resting since he had the day off, but in retrospect, she had the entirety of the house to herself for the night. Comforted by the fact, yet at the same time feeling quite alone, she stood up from the couch and made her way upstairs to bathe and put on her pajamas.