𝟑𝟔 | 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Something isn't right.

    As this thought flew through (Y/N)'s mind, she whirled around when the door behind her slammed open right after she had entered the room, Cassius standing there with a rather perplexed expression crossing his features. And when she saw him, when she met his eyes, that was all she needed to realize that he knew something she didn't.

"What is it?" She questioned as she pulled him aside, by now thoroughly anxious.

"It's Olivia and Davan."

"Huh?" Her eyes widened, having expected Davan but not the other, having had no other thoughts of her after she had called her out to the back of the school so many weeks ago. "What happened with them? I heard that Davan fought Eun-ji this morning, but that's not what's going on now, is it?"

"Yeah, because... it's actually concerning you," Cassius groaned softly as he ran a hand through his rather ruffled white hair, most of the strands falling over his face as usual.

"What? Why?"

"Well... Olivia holds a personal grudge against you for reasons I'm unsure of, and Davan hates both Eun-ji and Jay, and since those siblings are—" Cassius started to explain, only for (Y/N) to immediately cut him off.

"Wait... they're siblings?"

"You didn't know?"

"No, because no one ever told me, and they don't look that much alike," she muttered, frowning, trying to imagine them side by side.

But, still...

What's going on now... why am I involved?

"No matter, though... both hate you for various reasons, and both want you gone, along with Eun-ji and Jay," Cassius continued as he then pulled (Y/N) into the hall upon spotting those that were trying to pry into their conversation, his hazel eyes growing colder at the fact. "And because they have ties to the Headmaster, they were going to try and have you forced out of the school. That was mainly the reason for this morning's incident."