𝟒𝟒 | 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

"Tell me, (Y/N)... what exactly happened between you and your stepbrothers?" Eun-ji asked after they were able to confirm that Jay and Kai had left and had cleaned everything up, the two now sitting opposite each other in the dining room. "They looked more than a little... unhinged."

(Y/N) picked at her fingers.

"You can tell me, please," she urged her friend, her entire form tense.

"I know, it's just almost... unbelievable," she sighed, leaning backwards in her chair and running her hands through her (H/L)(H/C) hair. "I've noticed that they've been acting strangely since a while ago, but I've just ignored it. However, now that they've dragged you and others into this, I can't."

"Others? Who?"

Her expression immediately twisted.

"(Y/N)?" Eun-ji leaned forward as soon as she saw this, her dark hair falling across her face. "What did they do?"

"I'm not sure... I don't even have any evidence... but the way he looked at me and what he said..." she felt chills run up her arms as she thought of that day with Jay and the news on the TV that announced Olivia's and Davan's death. "You probably won't even believe me, but... I think Jay somehow killed Olivia and Davan."

Eun-ji stared at her.

(Y/N) looked away, obviously scared.

"You're saying... you think Jay murdered two people?" She questioned, tapping her finger against the table as she searched (Y/N)'s face and eyes.

"Yes."

    "Okay..." she nodded, breathing in deeply and trying to hide the flourish of emotions that suddenly overcame her, having been friends with Jay for as long as she remembered. "Then, what about the others? You seemed equally as cautious of Kai as you did Jay. So, I want to ask you... Ashton, Kai, Jay, Cassius, Haru, Mikael... do they... have feelings for you?"