𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    Ugh...

Period cramps fucking suck.

Stumbling out of bed that morning whilst rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, (Y/N) glanced at the clock to find out that she had been able to sleep in till eight forty-five, a rather early morning considering she had stayed home from school because of her cramps. But then again, she couldn't sleep because of that very same reason.

Changing into some sweats and a loose T-shirt, she then brushed her teeth and combed her hair before snagging a heating pad from Miranda's room. Descending the stairs in a rather wobbly manner, she promptly collapsed onto the couch after plugging the heating pad in, even curling up in a little ball under a blanket. Her cramps were normally (intense/mild/nonexistent), so she knew she just had to power through the pain.

"Hello, miss," one of the servers spoke through the silence, (Y/N) peeking one eye open to see the woman in front of her. "Here's a Motrin for you and a glass of water. I hope you feel better."

"Ah..." she mumbled as she sat up to pop the pill in her mouth and drink the water. "Thank you..."

"Of course," the woman smiled softly before taking her glass and walking away, having been assigned by Takeshi to look after her for the morning.

(Y/N) flopped back down.

She still wasn't used to the helpers.

She knew, though, that they were needed considering how expansive Takeshi's property was, but it was still strange to her. In all honesty, she felt as if she were living in some cliche alternate reality of what her life was—especially considering the fact that her mother had worked at Takeshi's company, and out of the thousands of workers there, he had somehow chosen her.

It was all too strange.

Whatever.

Nothing I can do about it now.

Besides, I'm almost eighteen, and I'm only a year away from going to college.

Turning around on the couch and curling in on herself, she dozed for an hour or so before moving upstairs since she was feeling a bit better. Walking down the hall towards her room, she froze when the door to Haru's creaked ever so softly. Turning towards the sound, she stilled, the seconds seeming to crawl by before one of the maids exited the room with a duster in hand.