𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

The next time (Y/N) awoke, she groaned from the headache that throbbed in her skull, sitting up and glancing around to find herself in her bed back at the manor. Fear flashed through her as her eyes widened upon remembering Kai knocking her out.

And then there was Eun-ji.

Curling her legs to her chest, the girl cried for her friend that had only wanted to help her.

Her death is my fault.

I should have been the one to die.

That accident...

It should have killed me.

Then none of this would have happened... and then Eun-ji would still be alive.

Feeling as if the whole world were collapsing on itself, (Y/N) knew that crying wouldn't solve her problems. Wiping her tears away and staggering upward, she first tried the door, cursing under her breath when finding it locked. Whirling towards the windows and pulling back the curtains, she gasped at the bars present in front of the glass to keep her from breaking it and escaping.

No...

No...

Backing away, panic bubbling up inside of her, she flinched when the lock to her door clicked, slowly turning around to find all six brothers.

All she could do was stare at them.

They were murderers.

People that donned the masks of someone humane.

But they weren't.

They never were.

The only thing (Y/N) regretted was how she didn't notice it sooner even though there were so many signs. Steeling herself, breathing out slowly and curling her fingers into tight fists that kept her muscles taut, she glared the brothers down with such venom that if looks could kill, it would have struck them down.