𝟎𝟔 | 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

"Um... Eun-ji?" (Y/N) whispered to the girl after the boy's sudden declaration to beat her up. "What did you do? No, more like... why did you beat up this guy's entire gang? And... there's actual gangs at this school? Wasn't this a private institution?"

"Just because this is a private institution doesn't mean there aren't thugs here," Eun-ji rolled her eyes. "How would you explain Mikael, then? Or Jay?"

Jay?

Wasn't that another of my stepbrothers?

Great...

"And besides, that 'gang' he's talking about isn't even worth the title," she further explained, not noticing the way the boy's expression started to twitch in anger. "They were literally just a group of guys that talked big. It wasn't even worth beating them up, they were so weak."

"Shut the fuck up, Eun-ji Cho!" The boy yelled, stalling everyone in the hallways from how unexpected it was.

"Isn't that Davan?"

"Yeah, and that's Eun-ji Cho! Have you heard how badass she is!?"

"No, I heard it too! She literally beat up fifteen guys by herself!"

"Holy shit!"

(Y/N) whipped her head around at the flurry of whispers that crescendoed around her, wondering how the fuck she got involved in the beginnings of a fight already. It wasn't that she avoided confrontation, but right now her leg was broken and she was the new kid at school, two factors that very much made her want to stay under the radar.

Looks like that plan went up in flames.

"You used underhanded and dirty tactics to take out my men!" The boy now know as Davan stated gruffly, his dark eyes piercing through Eun-ji's form. "When I found them, they were fucking cut up. How the hell do you explain that?"

"They pulled a knife out on me first. What I did was purely self-defense."

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"No, I don't think so."

Davan was clearly losing his cool quite quickly as the kids around him tried to stifle their chuckles at Eun-ji's rather lacking-of-care answer. His knuckles whitened while he clenched his fists hard, the veins running under his skin prominent as his entire stance tensed, as if ready at any moment to move. And (Y/N) was ready to move too, trying to limp her way out of that situation as fast as she could.

"Hey!" Eun-ji pulled her right back. "Where'ya going? We can take him!"

"Fuck that, I have a broken leg!"

"Just break his legs!"

"...I don't think you understand how broken bones work."

Before anything more could be said, Davan lunged at the two girls. Eun-ji quickly shoved (Y/N) away since, as much as she didn't want to admit it, the other girl was right in implying that she wouldn't be of any help with her broken leg. With that, the girl expertly dodged Davan's attack by ducking under his arm, sweeping his legs out from underneath him and socking him square in the jaw. He let out a groan as he stumbled back, fingers rubbing against the red blotch on his skin that was already starting to turn an ugly shade of purple.

"Fucking bitch..." he muttered as he shook himself, trying hard not to fall unconscious.

"What's wrong? Can't stand you got hit by a girl?" Eun-ji laughed, clearly provoking him.

"No... I just can't stand that I got hit by you," he snarled out as he lunged toward her again, the two then engaging in hand to hand combat.

(Y/N) merely gawked on, blinking rapidly as the crowd of students around her cheered them on. If she hadn't pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming, she would have immediately assumed she was still sleeping since something like this never happened at her old school. And most certainly did she not expect it to happen here, a school with the name that means 'House of Prosperity.'

Whoever named this school needs to get fired.

Something obviously went wrong here if fights like this happen often, which I assume they do considering everyone is literally cheering!

Just as the two were starting to tire out a little bit, Davan's attacks getting more sloppy while Eun-ji's speed at dodging was starting to waver, a loud bang behind the crowd startled both of them, quickly snapping their heads around to see what or who the source of the noise was.

"Hey!" A loud voice declared, tone practically dripping in confidence. "The hell is going on here without me?"

As the students parted to show the owner of the voice, (Y/N) let out a small exhale when seeing that it was Jay. Nothing particularly stood out about him to her since he was rather lazy in his introductions and seemed to be bored out of his mind during dinner, except for his stark white hair and the multitude of piercings and tattoos that he sported. A bar code sat just under his left eye while a small triangle sat on top, a cross with some other crisscrossing designs on his neck, and then the ring-like ones on his fingers. But tattooed on his knuckles were letters that spelled out 'evil,' something that made (Y/N) question her new stepbrother's morals.

"About fucking finally," Eun-ji let out a small and breathy chuckle. "Sure took your sweet time getting here, didn't you?"

"What can I say? I was busy."

"Doing what? Fucking a girl in one of the janitorial closets?"

"Do you think I do that everyday?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I think that? I still can't get the image out of my mind when I walked in on you, ew."

"What did you even need in the closet?

"Some towels or some shit like that."

"The fuck? Why couldn't you have just gone to the bathroom?"

"Too far away."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Davan yelled, dark skin seeming to flush with how pissed off he was becoming. "I think I'll just fucking kill you after all."

"Oh?" Jay smirked. "We'll see about that..."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂