𝟒𝟕 | 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    Her phone was gone.

    Her TV was locked away.

    That meant that (Y/N) had no access to any technology that would give her the means to escape. This extended to the stepbrothers' phones too, as they left them in their rooms whenever they went to visit her own. Ashton even forced Mikael to remove the cameras in her room, (Y/N) feeling nothing but disgust when she found out that little fact. Unfortunately, they visited often, most times coming more than once in one day.

    She forced herself not to mind this.

    After her feelings towards them died, all she saw them as were tools now.

    Tools to use at her disposal.

    Without any proof—she theorized that her phone was most likely destroyed due to the pictures on it—and without any viable evidence that they were behind anyone's death, all she focused on was trying to escape. So, using their affections for her to her advantage, she started to recognize a routine and pattern in their visits.

    Ashton was always first.

    He'd come in the morning around eight and stayed until ten, and then Kai would come and stay for two hours, and then Jay—the list went on in the order from oldest to youngest every two hours.

    And then it would repeat.

    Like clockwork, this happened everyday for almost two weeks.

But they knew.

They knew she cared for them no longer.

"(Y/N)..." Kai murmured when it was his turn to visit her, currently the two in her bed with his arms twined tightly around her, she making no move to shove him away—but she also didn't make any move to be closer. "Will you please just talk to me? Not being able to hear your voice is agonizing... so please... please say something. I don't care even if it's you saying you hate me."