𝟏𝟓 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

With the sound of the bell ringing, (Y/N) began packing up her bags after a rather boring chemistry class, breathing out a sigh of relief at being able to escape the stifling classroom. The girl from last period that had been glaring at her for talking to Jay was burning holes through the back of her head, her scowl having not once disappeared.

    (Y/N) groaned internally.

    Why is she even pissed off at me? I'm literally his almost-step-sister. Anything else would just be weird.

    Maybe she doesn't know that though?

    Whatever...

    It's not my problem if she wants to be a bitch.

Pulling out her perfectly crafted bento—a lunch that Takeshi made and prepared for all of his children and what Miranda was now learning how to make—whilst glancing around the crowded cafeteria that contained most of her step-brothers and no Eun-ji, she decided that she would be eating somewhere that was a little quieter. Limping out of the doors and toward the equally crowded courtyard, she then traveled toward the more secluded parts behind the school.

Sliding down the wall and sitting down, (Y/N) took out her food and began to eat, sleepily staring out at the looming buildings behind the trees that surrounded the school.

    Wow...

    It's not even lunch and already I want to go home and take a nap.

    "First Mikael and his crap... and then Jay and his weird fan girl or whatever..." she let out a slow exhale as she rested her head against the wall. "What a day... and I've only been here for two weeks."

    "I warned you, didn't I?" A low voice suddenly asked her, startling her.

    Turning her head, she met Cassius' hazel eyes, her own widening since she hadn't even noticed him sitting there. His legs were propped up with his arms resting on his knees, looking completely at ease as if he were exactly where he should be. He had a slight smirk on his lips as well, making her think that he was mocking her in a way.