𝟒𝟑 | 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

When Cassius walked into (Y/N)'s room, he had expected her to be there, sitting at her desk only to turn around upon his entering. He had expected her to smile at him and then ask him for help on whatever she was drawing at the moment.

    But she wasn't.

    She wasn't anywhere in the house.

    Where is she?

    Where is my muse?

    Tearing apart the paintings and drawings that he had tried to complete without her, Cassius sat in the middle of his dark room with the crumpled pieces of art around him. To be without his muse for even a moment had already corrupted his very being to the point that anything not of her looked worthless in his opinion.

    My muse...

    Where are you?

    Said girl in question was currently in Eun-ji's house, having snuck out without anyone's knowledge so they wouldn't be able to stop her. Unfortunately, like she had heard Cassius' thoughts, chills crawled up her spine that left her feeling uneasy.

"Everything okay?" Eun-ji asked as she walked into her room with two glasses of water.

"Yeah..." she exhaled softly as she took one of the drinks and eagerly gulped the liquid down, setting the glass back down and staring up at the girl with a small smile. "Thank you, anyways, for letting me stay here so last minute. Are you sure your parents are okay with it?"

"Of course," she shrugged as she sat down cross-legged on the floor beside her friend. "Totally."

    (Y/N)'s brow raised.

Eun-ji raised her hands in defense with wide eyes that made both of them laugh—the first time in a while for either of them. To (Y/N), it was such a relief that she immediately hugged her friend tightly, whispering words of thanks that the other could only smile softly too whilst returning her hug. It wasn't long before the two then turned in for the night, (Y/N) finally able to close her eyes and feel at peace.