2 [] Meet Up

"Latte!"

Eclair called for Latte as he spotted her and then noticed Espresso behind her.

"Hey, you two!"

Eclair waited as the siblings ran over to them.

"Where's Madeleine?"

Latte asked. Eclair gestured behind him, and Madeleine walked over to the three. Latte high-fived Madeleine and Espresso shook his hand.

The four began walking off, talking with each other, and catching up. It's been a while since they all last met, and they've gotten a bit distant. Latte and Eclair were ahead talking, and Madeleine and Espresso were walking behind them.

"What've you and Latte been up to?"

Madeleine asked Espresso as he glanced over at him. Espresso looked at him and then looked back in front of him.

"Lattes been going out with Raspberry, and I've been going to the library often."

He said, and Madeleine nodded. What Latte and Eclair were saying were inaudible. The two behind them couldn't hear what they were saying.

Time skip bc I'm lazy 😍

The four were at the museum as Eclair was organizing a few relics. Latte watched, and Madeleine was looking at a few relics. Espresso watched with Latte as Eclair organized some relics.

Eclair led Latte to another area, leaving Espresso with Madeleine.

"So. . . When do you think they'll come back?"

Madeleine asked, glancing at Espresso. The mage shrugged, and the knight sighed.

"Been a while, huh?"
Espresso said to Madeleine. Madeleine nodded, and Espresso crossed his arms.

"How've you been?"

Espresso asked Madeleine.

"Been alright."

Madeleine answered back, and Espresso nodded.

WORDS: 254