39 [] Remember please.

GUYS FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

"I can assure you he's really okay!"

Madeleine said, and Latte nodded, agreeing.

"I mean. . . He did, you know."

Sparkling said, and Herb held his potted plant a bit more firmly. Espresso was listening in and was reading a book as Vampire Cookie sat next to him. Asleep.

Every now and then, Vampire would say something, and Espresso would ignore him.

“Is he always this messed up?”
Conscious asked, and Espresso nodded.
“Sheesh. If I ever enter his mind, it'll be hard looking for his anxieties and problems since it'll be too foggy.”

She said and left. Espresso went back to flipping through pages.

"A BLARP - "

Vampire said and then passed out again. Espresso sighed and looked up as Madeleine and Latte continued to talk. He couldn't hear them well, but he made out what they said.

"But what if  - "
Sparkling said but was interrupted by Latte.

"I told you he's perfectly fine. If anything happens, we'll take him to Almond. I promise."

That was a lie. But she needed Sparklings and Herbs trust.

"Fine. But if anything happens. Im turning him into Almond myself."

Sparkling said and cleaned up a wine glass with a cloth. Latte nodded along with Madeleine. After a while, Latte, Espresso, and Madeleine left.

Sparkling watched as they left and glanced at Herb.

"Are you sure about this?"

Herb asked, and sparkling nodded but also shook his head slightly.

"They're our friends. If they trust espresso, then I trust espresso."

Sparkling said, and Herb put his plant on the counter.

Later. . .

The snow had melted now. And it was raining outside. Espresso watched as the rain fell outside. He was in his bedroom. Madeleine and Latte were in the kitchen. Espresso could hear them. They were baking something.

He decided to take a nap as he fell asleep.

"Hey Espresso!"

Espresso was in another dream. Another memory. It was when he was about 10-13? It had child him, Latte, and Madeleine.

Child Latte ran over to Espresso as she caught up to him. Espresso was behind another wall of glass. All around him was black. Except for beyond the glass.

"Hey Latte."

The two kids walked around the CourtYard of the school. Latte was two grade levels above him, but they shared break times. Espresso followed them behind the glass as the two kids ran around.

Eventually, someone called Latte, and she said she would come back.

This is when I met him.

Espresso thought to himself.

He watched as kid espresso sat on a bench waiting for kid Latte to come back. A faint sobbing noise came from the side.

"Hello?"

Kid Espresso called out. Then he walked to the child sobbing. Espresso followed his kid self as the kid found another kid sitting by a tree sobbing.

"Why are you crying?"
Child Espresso asked.
"Leave me alone."
Child Madeleine said. Covering his face with his hair.

Espresso watched as kid espresso sat next to Madeleine.

"Why are you crying? Im not leaving until you tell me!"

Kid Espresso asks, and Kid Madeleine looks at him.

"My friends said they dont wanna hang out with me just because I have long hair. Which makes me look like a 'girl'."
Kid Madeleine said, and Espresso sighed as he looked through the glass.

"What's wrong with looking like a girl anyway?"
"Thats what I told them!"

Kid Espresso helped kid Madeleine up and went where he was waiting for Latte. They started to wait together as they talked. After a while, kid Latte came back, and kid espresso introduced her to Madeleine.

"No hugs - "
"What - ? Aw, alright."

Later. . .

Espresso had woken up because of Latte shaking him awake. Her and Madeleine had made cinnamonrolls.

After a while, Madeleine and Latte were talking, and Espresso went into the backyard. It was still raining, but he didn't care that much. He stood there silently.

Latte came out as well. Madeleine stood by the door frame.

"Remember when we first played in the rain outside?"
Espresso asked, and Latte nodded.

Latte took our her hand, and Espresso took it. They then started to jump around in the rain. The two laughed as if they were still kids. Madeleine watched them, laughing a bit.

Madeleine looked over at Espresso. He seemed, . . Genuinely happy.

[AGHHHHH IM ABT TO CRINGE SO BAD]

Madeleine kinda wanted to see that more. He wanted to see Espresso happy.

[Wait, why is this making me kick my feet]

WORDS: 751