42 [] Hes different.

TW: Nausea, Suffocating, Claustrophobia.

Espresso liked when Madeleine talked. So he didn't have to do the socializing. And Madeleine could do that for him. And when others talked, of course.

After a while, Pure Vanilla came in and told them the visiting time was over. Espresso and Madeleine waved goodbye to Eclair and left.

With Latte . . .

Latte was walking around the kingdom with Raspberry. Raspberry handed Latte a Vanilla Lily. Latte thanked her, and the two walked down the path.

Raspberry was a bit of a tinted red on her face.

Latte had smudged lipstick on hers.

Lesbians lmao >:)

Back with Espresso. . .

Madeleine walked in front of Espresso as he happily talked about his day. Espresso listened as Madeleine talked.

"Pure Vanilla said Eclair will be a-o-kay in a few days! So that's good!"

Madeleine said, and Espresso hummed in agreement.

"He also said that Eclair might be able to walk around but can't leave. Well, at least he can walk around without getting dizzy."

"That's good he can walk."

Espresso said, and Madeleine glanced at espresso. He doesn't hear espresso talk often. But he wanted to hear it more. Espresso walked beside Madeleine.

The two walked and talked. Madeleine did most of the talking, though.

"You know, Raspberry skipped our training AGAIN today! Probably because she's meeting up with Latte. Atleast thats what she told me. Is that what Latte told you?"

Madeleine asked.

"Mmhm."

Espresso answered back.
"And they are going out, right? No, dont answer that! I know you're gonna lie! Just so that you can laugh at me."

Madeleine said, and Espresso laughed a bit. Then, nodding.

"You're catching up to my tricks, aren't you?"

Espresso said, and Madeleine nodded.

"Im impressed that you're actually catching up."

He said and then laughed again. Madeleine just looked at him. Espresso continued to walk in front of Madeleine. And Madeleine just continued to talk.

"I wonder if they're ever gonna get married, though. If they do, Im gonna be the ring bearer, I bet!"

[YO LIL SNEAK PEAK INTO FUTURE CHAPTERS!???]

"Alright, we'll see."

Espresso said, and Madeleine continued to talk.

"And! Raspberry did tell me Latte and her are together, so you can't fool me anymore!"

He said, obviously proud of himself. Espresso laughed at that. Madeleine continued to talk ajd
Espresso chimed in every once in a while.

"Espresso! Madeleine!"

Latte called out when she had spotted the two walking over to them. Madeleine waved at Latte and Raspberry. Espresso nodded at the two in greeting.

"Sorry, I had to cancel our training today."

Raspberry apologized, and Madeleine shrugged it off. Espresso and Latte talked.

"It's fine, plus I got to talk with Espresso!"