43 [] Ignorance

Espresso was at his desk, and Latte walked in.

"Wanna go see Eclair?"

She asked, and Espresso nodded.

Later. . .

They were at Eclairs' room and spotted that Madeleine was already there. He was helping Eclair with walking. Eclair was steady but still a bit wobbly. Espresso watched as Latte and Madeleine helped Eclair.

Espresso looked at Madeleine. Madeleine was laughing as he helped Eclair but made sure he was also steady enough so Eclair could stand properly.

"Hey hey - !"

Eclair said when he started to get a bit dizzy again. He sat down on the bed again and started laughing. Espresso watched as Madeleine and Latte laughed along.

He stared at Madeleine.

Latte noticed Espresso staring at Madeleine and looked at Espresso and then at Madeleine a few times and then thought up of what was happening. Espresso shook his head when he realized what Latte was thinking. Latte nodded her head and then continued to laugh.

After a while, espresso and Madeleine left, and Latte said she would stay for a while.

Espresso was outside in the garden while Madeleine was talking to Latte for a little bit. Pure Vanilla was out there, and Espresso was looking at the vanilla lilies and white lilies. There were a lot of white lilies in the garden.

Pure Vanilla started to walk past espresso but then paused.

[Yo PV therapist moment]

"Eclair does forgive you, dont worry."

Pure Vanilla says, and leaves. Madeleine comes out to the garden as Pure Vanilla leaves. Madeleine walks to espresso, and the two start talking with each other.

They walk around the kingdom. Espresso looks at Madeleine. Some of his hair is going over his shoulders. Madeleine continues to talk about his morning. Espresso listens, and Madeleine talked.

"Oh, and I was on duty last night with Almond, and we found a cake pup!"

----

It was pretty weird since cakepups don't get inside the kingdom often. Then we heard another cookie talking.

"Where is she?"

Almond looked around the corner and told me to be quiet,

"Oh, there you are!"

Soon, Almond ran out, and I sped over. It was Red Velvet who was talking to himself. He was looking for the cake pup. But he escaped.

----

Madeleine said, and Espresso nodded.

"I wonder how they even got into the kingdom without being seen, though. "

Madeleine shrugged it off, and Espresso glanced over at him.

"Reminds me of when the museum was attacked."

Espresso said, and Madeleine continued to talk. They walked, and then snow started to fall. Madeleine looked up to see it was snowing.

"Oh look its snowing again!"

He said and looked at espresso. Espresso was cleaning his glasses off from snow. Madeleine stared at him, and Espresso noticed him staring.

"Uh, you alright?"

Espresso asked, and Madeleine shook his head away.

"Yeah! It's just that, uhm - ... Crispmas is in a few weeks!"

Madeleine made up an excuse, and espresso nodded.

"I guess it is quite close."
Espresso asked, and Madeleine talked again.
"Yeah, . . Well! Hopefully, we can celebrate this year with you and Latte and Eclair again!"
Madeleine said, and Espresso commented.
"We always do every year."

WORDS: 525