34 [] You... FOOL!

TW: Mention of blood, attempted murder, swearing.

[Yall are gonna be in a real surprised bc guess whos committing homicide again ;))))]

Tf yall r simping for a shadow 💀💀
[Using She/They pronouns for Conscious now bc I keep typing she by accident]

Conscious laughed as espresso slowly sipped his coffee, trying to ignore her.

"Ah! You really thought I cared? I do this for fun! Meet my victims and then shame them for the things they wanna leave behind!"

She continued to laugh as she formed into different cookies. Espresso drank his coffee, ignoring Conscious.

"Now dont try ignoring me!"

She says, forming back into espresso.

"Im in your head!"

Her voice seemed to echo, and espresso simply just glared at her. Conscious laughed again at espresso.

"Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic! You're so very pathetic."

Espresso held his mug while looking at Conscious.

"Im done."

"You fool!"

Espresso smashed the cup on the living room table and threw a piece at Conscious. She disappeared before the glass could even touch her. Espresso looked down at his hand, and it was bleeding with pieces of the mug in his hand.

"Espresso - !?"

Latte had woken up at the sudden crash.

"Espresso, what happened!?"

Latte looked at Espressos' hand. It was bleeding with coffee mixed in.

"I'll get the medkit!"

Latte left the room, and Espresso stared at his hand. He looked back up to see Conscious grinning at him.

"You fool."

Then she disappeared into a fog. Leaving no trace of her. Latte came back and started bandaging Espressos' hand.

"What happened!?"

She says while wrapping the bandage around Espressos' hand and plucking the glass out. Espresso shook his head, not knowing what to respond with.

After Latte finished bandaging his hand, she cleaned up the glass and spilled coffee.

"Did you smash that cup, or did you drop it or what?"

"I uh, I dropped it on my hand by accident."

[WRITERS BLOCK hahahahhaha AHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!]

Espresso lied, and Latte looked at him.

"Is it that bad?"

Espresso nodded and helped Latte clean up the mess. He picked up the piece of the mug he threw at Conscious and threw it away along with the other pieces.

After a while, he went to sleep. Too tired to do anything but go to sleep.

In the morning, he stayed in his bed, laying down and mumbling to himself. Latte came to check up on him every now and then.

"Hey, do you wanna see Madeleine?"

Conscious was talking to him when Latte had asked.

“You should get rid of Eclair. He's taking away your attention. Distance yourself from him. And distance the others from him.”

[Eclair is my beloved husband 😍]

Espresso jerked up from his bed and noticed Latte.

"What'd you say?"