21 [] Let Latte have her voice 😔🤚

TW: MINOR SWEARING

Later, Latte was doodling in her sketchbook as she lay in her bed. The sheets were covering some of her sketchbook, and they were soft. She was drawing Raspberry.

She heard Espresso in the kitchen making his coffee and going to his room. After a while, she yawned and went to go brush her teeth. Then spat at the sink after she finished. After that, she flopped onto her bed and just fell asleep.

Later, she heard Espresso walking around. She checked her clock and saw it was 8:24. She was gonna meet Raspberry later

"Morning."
Espresso told her while she walked in the kitchen.
"Good morning to you too."

Latte said as Espresso started making his morning coffee. Latte started making breakfast as espresso made his coffee.

Latte stretched as she put the plates on the table.

"Did you sleep well?"

Latte asked, and Espresso shook his head.

"You know I barely sleep. "

Espresso said, and Latte nodded as she started picking at her food.

"You're going out with Raspberry today, right? Come by to visit me and Madeleine."

Latte nodded at Espressos' comment.

Later. . .

"Im leaving!"
LAGA

Latte called out as she closed the door and started walking through the snow. She wrapped her scarf around her neck and waved as she passed by Clover.

"Hi Latte!"
Clover called out and waved back.
"Hey Clover!"
Latte called back and smiled as she walked past.

She was gonna meet Rasoberry at the Fountain of Abundance. Latte waved as she passed by Herb and Princess Cookie, followed by Knight Cookie. Then she makes it to the Fountain spotting
Raspberry leaning against the Fountain.

Raspberry was wearing a scarf with a hat, a jacket, a small bag, and some gloves. Latte ran over to Raspberry and jumped next to Raspberry.

"Heyyy!"
Latte said, and Raspberry flinched a bit.
"You scared me - "
Raspberry said, and Latte laughed.
"That was the point!"

The two (lesbians) then started walking off. Raspberry then stopped to give Latte something.

"Oh, today I wanted to get a gift for you, and I asked Mont Blanc for help, and she said to give you these!"

Raspberry reached into her bag and pulled out a small bag. And handed it to Latte. Latte looked inside and saw little capsules of nail polish. Three colors. Black, red, and a beige.

"They're nice!"

Latte said and put them back in the paper bag while she held them. Raspberry and Latte then began walking off.

With Espresso. . .

"NO YOUR SUPPOSED TO JUST DRINK THE COFFEE NO CREAMERS, SWEETNERS, NOTHING."

Espresso was fighting with Madeleine again about coffee.

"BUT THEN, IT'S JUST REALLY BITTER,"

Espresso breathed in deeply.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BITTER."

"BUT - "

"IF YOU COULD KINDLY... SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Back with Latte. . .

"How was your morning?"

Raspberry asked as the two sat on a bench.

"It was nice."

Latte replied.

"Hows Espresso? You know, since the stairs incident."

Raspberry asked, and Latte shrugs.

"He doesn't talk much, but he's social around others now. But he's been doing well. I guess socializing is like his apology. "

Raspberry nods, and Lattes reply.

FLASHBACK:

Latte was looking around in Espressos room looking for some extra papers. Then she found the Lily. She thought Esprssso wouldn't mind, so she took it.

And put it in her coat pocket when she left.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh! And I have something I found in Espresso's room,"

Latte pulled out the flower from her pocket and gave it to Raspberry.

"Is this one of the Liles from Pure Vanillas Garden?"

Raspberry asked as she examined it.
"Maybe, I found it in Espressos' room."
Latte said as Raspberry looked at the petals. The petals were silky and soft. Latte and Raspberry talked as Raspberry tucked the flower behind her ear.

Later, Latte and Raspberry were walking around and chatting.

"Where're we heading?"
Latte asked, and Raspberry shrugged.

"How about we go check up on Madeleine? Espresso must be there now."

Raspberry suggested, and Latte agreed.

The two started walking in the direction of Madeleines place. As they walked, they talked about their morning and more. The air was moist and cold. The snow was crunching under their shoes.

Then they spotted espresso trying to help Madeleine with walking outside.

"Espresso!"

Latte called out, and Raspberry waved as she walked by Latte. Madeleine waved at the two, and Raspberry patted his back.

"Havent seen you in a while. Since the incident. You can't really go to training."
Raspberry said to Madeleine, and he nodded.

Espresso overheard the conversation and felt a bit guilty about the problem he caused. Espresso shaked it off, and Raspberry and Madeleine talked.

"What're you two doing outside?"

Latte asked.

"Oh, Madeleine said his leg was getting better, so we went outside to see how well he was doing with walking, "

Espresso replied, and Latte nodded. The four then went inside the house. Raspberry helped Madeleine to the couch, and Latte and Espresso began to look through the cooking book in the kitchen.

"Should we bake another cake?"
Espresso asked, and Latte shook her head.
"What about a cinnamon roll?"

[JUST A HEADS UP THEY'RE ALL HUMAN JUST ADDRESSED AS COOKIES AND NAMED FOODS]

Espresso suggested, and Latte agreed.

"Sure, why not."

Raspberry walked in with Madeleine helping him to the kitchen table, and Latte started looking through the cabinets, and espresso started to get the mixing bowl, etc.

Later, after they finished baking the cinnamonrolls, espresso was tearing off pieces and eating it while Latte and Raspberry were cleaning everything up. Espresso gave some pices to Madeleine.

"These are good."
Madeleine said as he ate a piece of the roll.

"True."
Espressl replied, agreeing with Madeleines comment. Espresso keeps breaking off pieces.

"Hey! Madeleine, do you have any hot cocoa?"

Raspberry asked, and Madeleine said it's in the cabinets. Espresso ate the roll after he couldn't break the pieces off anymore.

WORDS: 996