15 [] Bonds

It was already late at night.

And espresso had filled out every paper. He rubbed his forehead and put the papers in the trash can. Latte was probably already asleep. Espresso started thinking about how he really did push Madeleine with no mercy.

He brushed it off and went to the bathroom to start brushing his teeth.

Later. . .

Espresso was in the kitchen looking out the window into the night. It was pitch black, but he could see the dirt path and some other details.

Like fence, plants, houses, etc.

He rested his head on his hand and decided to put his jacket on. His jacket, a hat, then he went out the door. Started walking around the kingdom.

Espresso then decided he would visit Madeleine.

As he walked through the kingdom. And then made it to the building. Then, he finally made it to where Madeleines' room was.

Espresso opened the door and spotted that Madeleine wasn't asleep yet. He was reading a book.

Madeleine turned his head and saw espresso.

"Oh! Espresso, why are you so here so late at night?"

Madeleine asked, closing the book and putting it off to the side.

"Arent visiting hours done too?"

Madeleine asked, and Espresso nodded.
"I just wanted to come say hi."
Espresso said, leaning against the door frame.

WORDS: 219