24 [] Cold

ANGST MY BELOVED 😍

Espresso was brushing his teeth, and the room got a bit colder. It was probably the snow and atmosphere causing it to get colder. Latte seemed fine, though, when he came out of his room. Espresso felt cold. But also a bit sad.

"It's getting kinda cold, dont you think?"

Espresso asked when he found Latte sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, but it's fine."

Espresso started grinding some coffee beans to make coffee. He watched as the snow fell outside. As he finished up making his coffee, Latte started talking.

"Did you take the Lily from my room? The one you gave to Raspberry?"
Espresso asked.
"Yeah, it didn't seem like you were making use of it."

Latte responded, and Espresso nodded. He came over to sit by Latte as he drank his coffee and watched the snow fall outside. It was getting dark, fast.

Later. . .

Latte was asleep, but espresso couldn't sleep. He started getting bored and opened the door to go outside. He was wearing a jacket. Not his scarf, nor gloves. It was cold outside, but he didn't care. He felt worn out. Even though he had a good day, he felt tired. He wasn't tired enough to go sleep, though. Espresso left a track as he walked through the snow.

Trudging away from his house, Espresso  watched as the snow fell at his feet. No one was outside. Either too cold or tired to go outside.

After a while, he realized he was in front of the museum. He must've gone far.

Espresso turned around to see the blizzard of snow. He could barely see, and his glasses kept the snow from getting in his eyes. As he walked, he stumbled a bit.

Espresso felt cold, tired, and more. He couldn't explain. It was cold, so that explained the feeling. Espresso felt selfish for pushing Madeleine. Madeleines leg was getting better, though. He could walk, but he still limped. And needed his crutches from time to time. And still needed help.

Espressos fault.
Espressos reasons.
Espressos anger.
Espressos selfish.

"It's fine, it's - "
Espresso tried shaking it off.

But it wouldn't go away.

He kept walking through the snow. The cold was getting to him now. It was stupid for him not to wear his scarf or gloves.

Eventually, he decided to sit down on a bench. He kept watching as the snow fell.

After a while.

WORDS: 404
Omg what's happening next!? !? !?