19 [] Baking

It was morning, and espresso had already woken up. It was 5:00 AM. He dragged himself out of his room and went to make a coffee in the kitchen.

Espresso started grinding the coffee beans, and Latte came out of her room.

"Mornin."
Espresso said, and Latte waved her hand.

Later, . .

The two were heading out to see Madeleine again.

"Espresso, are you ready?"

Latte called out as she stood by the front door. Espresso walked out of his room and nodded. He started to walk over to Latte, and the two left out the front door.

The path was covered in snow. The snow crunched, and the air was cold. Espresso kept walking behind Latte as the two talked every once in a while.

"Do you think I'll get that 20 jellies?"
Latte asked, laughing.
"Probably."
Espresso said, and the two started laughing out loud.

Then, I made it to Madeleines door. Latte knocked on the door, and Madeleine slowly limped over with his sword.

"Hey guys,"
Madeleine said, and Latte immidiently started eyeing him up and down.
"I guess I won't be getting my 20 jellies."

Latte said sarcastically, sighing. Espresso chuckled a bit, and Madeleine seemed confused. Latte and espresso then began to help Madeleine to get to Pure Vanilla.

The three were conversating as they walked. Espresso would chime in every once in a while, but mostly, he would just listen. Latte and Madeleine began talking about Cream Puff again.

Once they made it to Pure Vanilla, they got Madeleines crutches, thanked Pure Vanilla, and began to leave.

"Stay safe!"
Pure Vanilla said, waving goodbye to the trio.

Latte held Madeleines sword, making her posture a bit worse since the sword was quite heavy. Madeleine began testing out the crutches and walked around in them.

"OH DEAR - How do you carry this thing everywhere?"
Latte said in an attempt to keep herself steady while holding the sword. Madeleine laughed a bit, and Espresso scoffed in amusement.

Then they started heading for Madeleines house as espresso, and Latte held both ends of the sword.
"You weren't joking,"
Espresso said, trying to hold the end of the sword.

Later, Latte and espresso were in the kitchen thinking of what to make.

"What about a cake?"
Latte said, and Espresso shrugged.

Luckily, Madeleine had all the ingredients in his kitchen. Espresso flicked some flour at Latte.

"Hey!"
Latte said and flicked some flour at him.

Then, it is escalated to a full-on flour fight. Madeleine started laughing as he watched from the kitchen table. Espresso sent a bit of flour at Latte again, and she returned with a blast of flour.

Espresso started sliding his finger against his glasses to get to the flour out of the way as he started laughing. Latte couldn't help but start burst out laughing, too. Madeleine watched as the two tried to stop but kept laughing.

Later, they finally finished making the cake and cut a slice for each other. Espresso was wiping the flour and other baking ingredients off his glasses with a napkin as the two others ate.

Latte still had some flour on her face, but she didn't care that much.

WORDS: 533